Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[[Question]]New idling system.
(07-03-2008, 01:11 AM)Ryder link Wrote: LOL TEF. It all seems fair, but like a crew member I believe stated before, for /pause it should provide more time or else what is the purpose of /pause?

Not being killed when you're afk for a bit? :+

@Twilight: He checked my text but didn't notice it himself, his fault! :+
I think on /pause theres no need kicking because you dont do anything anyway.. and you cant use commands or such.

And on normal 30 mins needed imo.
Some things will be changed in this system. It now depends on how many people are in the server, also /pause makes a difference.
(07-03-2008, 09:59 AM)estroe link Wrote: Not being killed when you're afk for a bit? :+

There have been several occasions that I have used /pause and when I come back, there is a player punching at me and I am losing health...So players CAN be killed.
(07-03-2008, 05:34 PM)Ryder link Wrote: There have been several occasions that I have used /pause and when I come back, there is a player punching at me and I am losing health...So players CAN be killed.

I know a way to kill you while being on /pause yes :+
But if you only idle for a bit, that chance is very small :)
So /pause still provides a small risk...

And what happens if you do get killed while on /Pause? Where do you spawn?
(07-03-2008, 06:01 PM)Ryder link Wrote: So /pause still provides a small risk...

And what happens if you do get killed while on /Pause? Where do you spawn?

I believe you just respawn normally, which means random places around LV. If you die, hopefully @ ship :P
So there still are risks... :P