Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[[Question]]New idling system.
i say 30 mins. As haze said, what if we go to eat or shower, and dont have that much cash to log out, log back in and buy weps againĀ  :?
I agree, 30 minutes seems nothing but fair if you're on /pause. Otherwise that command is useless anyway, standing 15 minutes on the ship is usually not a problem..
perhaps it's possible to only kick players when there are more than 60(or 100, maybe) people ingame.
Can I be stupid and say I think 1 hour?

Or will I be scolded?
30-40min for /pause i think
but without pause i think it should be like 10min :)
Like I've stated in the Crew boards:

Quote:The auto-kick for idling is quite unfair if you actually took some thought into it. What if you're not a talker? What if you just like to freeroam in a car without typing commands? This system will fail and, ultimately, will get players even more pissed about the idling kicks.

Think about the actual unfairness proposed within this new policy. Sure, it will prevent idlers, but it will also make the freeroamers get kicked for truly no reason.
And my answer in the Crew boards:

Quote:TEF, read it before replying next time:

[quote author=estroe link=topic=10755.msg123912#msg123912 date=1214917273]
As for idling, Badeend made a new system: If you don't move, type a command or say something in the chat for 15 minutes, you will be automatically kicked.
That means that the kicks for idling, as some of the crew really seems to like, isn't needed anymore! ;)

:+[/quote]
You still suck.
(07-03-2008, 12:11 AM)TEF link Wrote: You still suck.

LOL TEF. It all seems fair, but like a crew member I believe stated before, for /pause it should provide more time or else what is the purpose of /pause?
(07-03-2008, 01:40 AM)Badeend link Wrote: Okay, blame estroe on this one :+. The rule is not "no command, talking or moving", but "no command, talking and moving".

:/