Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[[Question]]New idling system.
Sorry for making a topic outta this but i was just wondering, if u are using /pause for over 15 mins will u be kicked aswell :S?
I think so, if you don't use a command, or you don't walk or such a things, you'll be kicked within 15 minutes. ( Althought /pause is a command :o )
Can an Admin please specify on this, because this also confuses me...
Yes, you will be kicked as well on /pause.

We're currently talking about whether we should increase that to 30 minutes if you are on /pause.
(07-02-2008, 12:14 AM)estroe link Wrote: Yes, you will be kicked as well on /pause.

We're currently talking about whether we should increase that to 30 minutes if you are on /pause.

Not a good idea in my honest opinion. If someone needs to go do a small job, (go for a piss, feed the cat, etc) then it should take no more than 15 minutes. ( Unless you drank 10 Litres of water or your cat is Maddolis) So therefor if you need to go do something which will take longer than you should sign out, leaving a space for other players.
(07-02-2008, 12:18 AM)Ben link Wrote: Not a good idea in my honest opinion. If someone needs to go do a small job, (go for a piss, feed the cat, etc) then it should take no more than 15 minutes. ( Unless you drank 10 Litres of water or [size=12pt]your cat is Maddolis[/size]) So therefor if you need to go do something which will take longer than you should sign out, leaving a space for other players.

I really Laughed Out Loud at that...HAHAHAHAH Good One.
but theres also: having dinner with family, taking a large shit, walking the dog, helping your mom/dad with something, etc. i think 30min is fair.
(07-02-2008, 12:22 AM)HaZe link Wrote: but theres also: having dinner with family, taking a large shit, walking the dog, helping your mom/dad with something, etc. i think 30min is fair.
For such a things I disconnect, normally it takes longer then 30 minutes here :P ( at least dinner :+ )
Just, I think it is a good solution, but the players need to 'help',too and if they don't, they get kicked by the system, e-z :+
(07-02-2008, 12:22 AM)HaZe link Wrote: but theres also: having dinner with family, taking a large shit, walking the dog, helping your mom/dad with something, etc. i think 30min is fair.
Well, not unless your dinner is Maddolis too...

Even funnier! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA _O- _O-

As far as my opinion goes, 15 Mins. seems fair enough....