Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

| The Illuminati | Gang Discussion | Gang Recruitment |
$am is not a member of B&A ;)
Oldiez'N'Baldiez' might hang out with you guys too ;) I certainly wouldn't mind :)
Well look at the quoted message from Og_Tez. That's where he is pointing at I think. :)
(04-01-2007, 05:24 PM)estroe link Wrote: $am is not a member of B&A ;)
Oldiez'N'Baldiez' might hang out with you guys too ;) I certainly wouldn't mind :)

he sounded like one, but im only human (or am i?)
anyways, nice to finaly hear a positive comments from Oldiez'N'Baldiez, its all good, looking forward to seeing you ingame.

PS: XL, you are correct yes, those are the kind of comments i was targetting.
1 word Usuk. :) Second Preparetodie. 3rd BamBam 4th Welcome 5th GangBase 6th Goobye. 7th B&A 8th Cba spelling ur name so.... Iltimate noobs prepare to be Cl0wned :)
Hey, welcome to the server! I know you'll love it!

I see many names from Partyserver, my favourite too, nice to see you  ;)
(04-02-2007, 02:02 AM)cannabis link Wrote: Hey, welcome to the server! I know you'll love it!

I see many names from Partyserver, my favourite too, nice to see you  ;)

Now that's a warm welcome! Not so much:

(04-01-2007, 09:39 PM)Og_tez link Wrote: 1 word Usuk. :) Second Preparetodie. 3rd BamBam 4th Welcome 5th GangBase 6th Goobye. 7th B&A 8th Cba spelling ur name so.... Iltimate noobs prepare to be Cl0wned :)

I'd like to just welcome you to LVP. We like to have fun, and it can get a little competitive at times - but that's the fun. Eventhough we all love fighting, we all love doing different things too, so don't worry about not fitting in.

-tj
Do you guys move from server to server? Because I havn't seen any of them members on LVP, (Although who noes, I might not have been on at the time) But I wish your gang the best of luck! What server did you start on? Or was it LVP lol
There was a whole group of them online yesterday, but they kinda criticised the violent culture and the uzibuggers, which I also dislike very much.
My advise to people who want to avoid a fight: use /taxi 0 or just run to a car and don't feel attacked when they say something like runner. The most notable village idiots are by_karizma and $aM, they shoot everything that moves and they deserve to be avoided. Also some of the clowns are kinda killing 98% of the time.
og_tez: your what people call: loser. :+

cannabis: yea, seen you there too, thanks bro.

tj: thanks.

grove: your imagining it, we try to go on but we have this thing called a life, but we do try dont worry.

stef: i just hate it, had some good fun with fat0 whos ok, but kept teleing to me for a fight when i stated i cant be bothered
but thanks for the tips.
Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=1139.msg12989#msg12989 date=1175525486]

grove: your imagining it, we try to go on but we have this thing called a life
_O- _O-