Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

| The Illuminati | Gang Discussion | Gang Recruitment |
ok: this gang is also in another server so i thought, why not expand it to LVP?
ok our current members are pretty much all of SWK for now, excluding ayoubsss who is in another gang. here is the member list:

Current Active Members
• Nemesis
• Waddy
• Sanchez
• Moreno
• Yacoo
• Killerkid
• ultimate_dodgy
• Mikster
• Arular
• Killswich
• ckurupt
• Daibach
• Lucifer
• MBC
• MuDvAyNe
• Gtafreak
• P!to
• Oddis
• Bulletz
• JohnLennon
• Sir_seagill
• Dildo
• Cryme
• Matni
• Ivek
• Rhymes
• Ringleader
• Tery_pl
• Hustla
• Abyouss
• E_Man
• FriX
• Ironic
• Alex_

Total: (34)(Active)

we are taking apps from other players because this is not just a SWK gang, so if you would like to join, either post it here or in PM, here is the layout in which i expect any one intrested to post in.

- What is your ingame name?
- Have you ever been in any other gangs? If so, why do you want to be in Illuminati?
- What are your favourite weapons?
- What do you think you will be better at:
Driver, Fighter, Smartass
- What are your biggest strenghts in-game?
- What are your biggest weaknesses in-game?
- Do you think youre good enough?
- How many times a week do you play SAMP? (1 - 7)

thank you,Nem.
Good to see a new gang in LVP :)
I wish you good luck ;)
(03-31-2007, 02:39 PM)estroe link Wrote: Good to see a new gang in LVP :)
I wish you good luck ;)

thanks, im still getting to know the community so you can expect to see more of us on your server.

have a good one.
B&A has some competition (maybe) :P
think it would be nice to get to know all clans like coldthugz and grove and who knows set up a site or something where matches, alliances etc can be put together for peter, but ill have to get his assurance first, but yeah thanks oostcoast
Wow. Very large gang you have there. Sounds promising. I guess we really get some computation here. It's nice. :) Does your gang also have rules like no laming etc? Or does it have any other rules?

And by the way: Welcome! ;)
very large but about to go like 300+ if my idea goes to plan.. more info on that later.
hmm yea its basicly the SWK clan rules that apply here, swkgang.co.nr (temporary forum) if you wish to see the rules and regulations.
nice to meet you thanks for the warm welcome

we have been renamed: The Illuminati because thats basicaly what were all about, high up people with high up styles of fighting.

but yeah, thanks for the promising bit, gotta wait and see how it develops.
just try to place one foot in the gang base and you'll be dead before you realize you're not alone  8)  BAM BAM  :+ welcome
(03-31-2007, 08:41 PM)paanhaas link Wrote: just try to place one foot in the gang base and you'll be dead before you realize you're not alone  8)  BAM BAM  :+ welcome
hello to you too..
ty for the...warm welcome

were still taking apps, apply now

ps: were new to the server, not GTA MPs, weve been around since 2005 and a few of our members take on small clans alone for training so yah
you spelt ayoubsss's name wrong. ALSO he's multi ganging which one is going to kick him first... and big member list shame that B&A own all and u'll have to outnumber us all to win :) :P Hopefully this is a good gang ;)