Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which GTA Game Was The Best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Grand Theft Auto 1
2.36%
3 2.36%
Grand Theft Auto 2
3.15%
4 3.15%
Grand Theft Auto III
4.72%
6 4.72%
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
13.39%
17 13.39%
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
51.18%
65 51.18%
Grand Theft Auto IV
25.20%
32 25.20%
Total 127 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best GTA Game Vote
Welcome to the "Best GTA Game Vote"
Firstly i would like to say i did not include the handheld versions of the GTA games as i don't think they can be compared with the console versions, but yeah thats i think.
Anyway i made this thread since i see alot of people saying they mostly like Vice City out of the GTA series, so with this thread i would like to see if that is really true.

Conditions on voting:
Vote according to their singleplayer story and not multiplayer.

Edit: Yes i updated the starter post abit since it looked abit noobish before, Lawl.
My vote goes to GTA:SA!!!
San Andreas. I really spent a lot of time with it, and it introduced me to a lot of new communities.
Umm ya'll can give reason kthx
I'm not going to vote on IV yet- because its new and obviously I'm hooked, so my opinion may be slightly biased.

However, here's my opinion on the other games:
(I haven't played 1, 2 or 3. I started on 3, but couldn't get into it).

Vice City SINGLE PLAYER > San Andreas SINGLE PLAYER.
SA-MP > VC-MP.

Farepak: In regards to your question on why everyone loves Vice City- its just the vibe, the awesome light-hearted 80s Miami feeling that is awesome. I don't like the whole gangster scene anyway, but there are so many things I love about VC-single player that are better than SA-single player.
Most of the characters, the environment, and as I said earlier, the 'vibe,' 'aura' or whatever you wanna call it. It also brings back a few memories (not that I lived much in the 80s- but memories of the time in my life when I played the game- a very awesome time).

Just my 2 cents.
San Andreas. Although GTA 4 is an amazing game. I don't think i will ever play another game which i have played as long as this.
SA, cause I never played IV :(

-oost 8)
SA, Because it's offered me the most enjoyment.
Grand Theft Auto 2. That was the best and always will be the best GTA EVER!
SAMPĀ  _O-