Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which GTA Game Was The Best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Grand Theft Auto 1
2.36%
3 2.36%
Grand Theft Auto 2
3.15%
4 3.15%
Grand Theft Auto III
4.72%
6 4.72%
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
13.39%
17 13.39%
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
51.18%
65 51.18%
Grand Theft Auto IV
25.20%
32 25.20%
Total 127 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best GTA Game Vote
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories is the best gta ever d:)b, but since you didn't put it on the list I voted gta III...

:?  :OWhy didn't you add Vice city Stories and Liberty City Stories, and gta advance?  _O-

-O-
GTA III, why?
it was a evolution in gaming, it was one of the biggest sandbox of its genre AND!, the idea was orginal the story was good to get trough the missions and things were just great, and without GTA 1 , 2 no 3  VC or SA or even IV!,
without 3 the whole ''sanbox / 3d'' would be come on later or it got stolen *coughs*driver 3*coughs*
(05-13-2008, 02:55 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: GTA III, why?
it was a evolution in gaming, it was one of the biggest sandbox of its genre AND!, the idea was orginal the story was good to get trough the missions and things were just great, and without GTA 1 , 2 no 3  VC or SA or even IV!,
without 3 the whole ''sanbox / 3d'' would be come on later or it got stolen *coughs*driver 3*coughs*

GTA III was what GTA IV is now (imo) :+
In my opinion, GTA Vice City is the best game in the GTA series. The game has a lot of good vibes, and the music is really good (which disappointed me when GTA SA released, save for K-Rose, which fitted with the rural parts of SA very well). The story is written really well, and some of the characters you actually see (Pastor Richards for example, you see him in the mission "The Party", early in the game) appear on the radio.
I admit, the graphics is not as good as in GTA SA, but who cares about that anyway? :P
(05-13-2008, 12:28 PM)blahc link Wrote: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories is the best gta ever d:)b, but since you didn't put it on the list I voted gta III...

:?  :OWhy didn't you add Vice city Stories and Liberty City Stories, and gta advance?  _O-

-O-

I did not include the handheld GTA series because mostly people play on the main GTA series ( Console + PC Versions )
And also graphics and playing on a handheld would feel much different to a console or a computer.
But if you wish to request them on there i will add them.
SA FTW! :7
San Andreas coz it's the only game that has kept me playing for almost 3 years (MTA & SA-MP).
GTA 2 / Vice City / III / San Andreas..

My vote goes to.. ..Vice city maybe.
but for multiplayers: San Andreas.

(Never tried IV tho)
(05-13-2008, 07:33 PM)Bakura link Wrote: (Pastor Richards for example, you see him in the mission "The Party", early in the game) appear on the radio.

SA has madd dog on the radio :+

and GTAIII had maria, tony and probably some others on the radio too :D
You know it's impossible to say which one is the best unless you have played them ALL?