Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which GTA Game Was The Best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Grand Theft Auto 1
2.36%
3 2.36%
Grand Theft Auto 2
3.15%
4 3.15%
Grand Theft Auto III
4.72%
6 4.72%
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
13.39%
17 13.39%
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
51.18%
65 51.18%
Grand Theft Auto IV
25.20%
32 25.20%
Total 127 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best GTA Game Vote
My vote goes to GTA:SA of course. It surpassed all standards I had as expectations for it. And also...it was the game I nearly played for a week I believe online and met many great people.
SA is awesome its more related to gangs and not italian/russian mafias  :9~
(05-14-2008, 04:17 PM)Cave link Wrote: You know it's impossible to say which one is the best unless you have played them ALL?

I haven't played 'Mary Kate and Ashley's Mystery Mall' but I can safely assume that it is inferior to GTA IV.
(05-13-2008, 02:57 PM)Twilight link Wrote: GTA III was what GTA IV is now (imo) :+
only GTAIV is slighty better and more custimized, but thats what you get after years of developent D:
(05-15-2008, 06:31 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I haven't played 'Mary Kate and Ashley's Mystery Mall' but I can safely assume that it is inferior to GTA IV.

_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

No.
(05-15-2008, 04:06 PM)Cave link Wrote: _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

No.
What do you mean? I thought it was pretty clever.
GTA SA fcourse!

the problem is i didnt see/played gta IV yet  :(
I dont like GTA IV. Most of the missions are similar-ish. Its probably just early days for me, I guess.

Does anybody know there way around the city yet?
(05-16-2008, 09:43 PM)Jay link Wrote: I dont like GTA IV. Most of the missions are similar-ish. Its probably just early days for me, I guess.

The missions get a LOT better, trust me.

Funny you say that about the city.  was just thinking about it when i was playing yesterday about how I don't know it at all. Probably because I use the taxi all the time.  8)7
(05-16-2008, 09:43 PM)Jay link Wrote: I dont like GTA IV. Most of the missions are similar-ish. Its probably just early days for me, I guess.

The one thing I missed from SA was the color-coded radar.
Quote:Every single thing in the game is tinted grey, or sepia, or for variety - a mix of grey, brown, and sepia.
I guess it wouldn't help much, and it seems pretty neat (literally) without the colors.

The GPS voice doesn't really help me, I almost never drive without concentrating on the minimap. If I do, I usually miss the turn, then it bitches at me.
Quote:plz proceed along highlighted route
[me=Fry]swerves and does a 180[/me]
Quote:omg usuk
[me=Fry]smashes the dashboard with his baseball bat[/me]
Quote:My name is HAL-9000. You're not getting out of this car. >:)
Then it locks the doors & windows, turns off the horn, and locks the wheel, and drives me off cliff.
I really should check cars before I steal them.