Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should there be a battle between LVP and LW?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.47%
100 85.47%
No
14.53%
17 14.53%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LVP vs. LW war!
Quote:Santino link=topic=9127.msg108931#msg108931 date=1210366907]
I got perm banned from the LW server and forums today, for nothing(killing lisa) so can I fight for LVP please. We w0nt win tah l33t LW adminz wit their Banzor buttoN.

Haha you too? I got banned as well, you gotta remember not to have different opinions when posting there or you'll end up getting banned. Classic LW management - if you are better than them then it's a reason enough to get yourself banned. No wonder theres like only that outlols gang + 130 people why are playing the game for the first time usually online.

(05-09-2008, 10:07 PM)eDiT link Wrote: lol ur leet
admins always have a good reason for banning
and LVP seems to act like there better, when they know there simply not :P

Then why don't you spread the word and ask some of them outlols to post their vision about the event here, especially xliamx, can't wait to see her/his input. As long as we don't see any response from the LW elite team we are forced to think you might be afraid or something :/

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(05-09-2008, 10:16 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Haha you too? I got banned as well, you gotta remember not to have different opinions when posting there or you'll end up getting banned. Classic LW management - if you are better than them then it's a reason enough to get yourself banned. No wonder theres like only that outlols gang + 130 people why are playing the game for the first time usually online.

Then why don't you spread the word and ask some of them outlols to post their vision about the event here, especially xliamx, can't wait to see her/his input. As long as we don't see any response from the LW elite team we are forced to think you might be afraid or something :/

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

if you guys obeyed the rules u wouldnt be banned.
and btw her name is xlisax and she will own u anyday
(05-09-2008, 10:16 PM)eDiT link Wrote: if you guys obeyed the rules u wouldnt be banned.
and btw her name is xlisax and she will own u anyday

She banned me for "yo"

EDIT: here we go: [Image: roflfh2.png] Charming
I've never been to LW's.
I've got about 5-6 perm-bans (mostly 4 money and ammo cheats) on LW and I'm always able to evade my ban (I wonder why thats not the case with LVP) 
Aye
(05-09-2008, 07:16 PM)Twilight link Wrote: is that you or is that Peter =o :+

Thats littlewhitey  _O-
I know i would be in LW's top 10 players FO SHO
all easy kills over at LW. only thing they can do is db and they suck at that too. it really isnt worth wasting time on because its just that easy, but i still voted yes. i cant wait to make boon and fugitive[R] cry.
Umm HaZe not all LW players suck...I dont..defo..and [eVo]Thug is good, Rezerection, GLoZe, SpecialTeamZ, PA Thegun, Foxhound, Egg, Terror, Benny