Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should there be a battle between LVP and LW?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.47%
100 85.47%
No
14.53%
17 14.53%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LVP vs. LW war!
Hello beloved community,

I as a dedicated supporter of this community find that we should seriously stomp those LW asskissing maggots deep into the ground, starting from xlisax. What do you people think, should we organize a battle between the regulars on LVP and LW?

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
I totally agree, crush those bastards
Why have war? There should be peace between the 2 Servers
(05-09-2008, 07:05 PM)yetihwelttil link Wrote: I totally agree, crush those bastards

is that you or is that Peter =o :+
Well i voted yes :D
I have a story behind my emotions as well. Point is that few hours ago I was banned from LW forum for having different opinions than they do. I mean everyone who has had some sort of a contact with LW management knows that all this outlols or whatever cheerleading team they have there is a pretty much asskissing contest. Mark my words xlisax or xliamx I have gathered enough information to bring you down! It's gonna get ugly.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
YE! lets kick some 4shot/uzi ASS!
Yeh, i hate them outlawz.

Lemme tell you why i stopped playin that server,

Spent all my money on spawns to take down a person with $500000 Bounty and nearly killed him and he ran into ammu-nation, called for back-up ,15 members came to me and killed me, he asked me for 1 on 1, i said ok and when i was about to kill him, his members joined in...

Maybe someone should post in lw forums about this as im not sure how many lw players will see this.  Also it depends on if lw players want to fight in this as many dont use 4 shot/uzi as its not allowed on lw.  But sounds good to me tbh something different for a change.

lw players wouldn't stand a change.