Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED] Banny vaiding
mjaa and Hoffpop have nothing to do with this. I was just wanting to know who they were.
(05-07-2008, 11:32 PM)cloakster link Wrote: mjaa and Hoffpop have nothing to do with this. I was just wanting to know who they were.

Okey good. So now when u know. Can u please an ban me now. i have nothing to hide and i havent done anything. so  please ;)
---OFFTOPIC

I love the subject btw. At first I thought it was a person called Banny Vaiding.

MARVELOUS!

--- OFFTOPIC

Nice drawings by the way ;p
(05-08-2008, 01:09 AM)FiXeR link Wrote: ---OFFTOPIC

I love the subject btw. At first I thought it was a person called Banny Vaiding.

MARVELOUS!

--- OFFTOPIC

haha thanks fixer.

Here is roobin car when he drived to me and got my network banned from lvp :@

[Image: loloobz2.jpg]
(05-08-2008, 01:00 AM)Roobin link Wrote: Okey good. So now when u know. Can u please an ban me now. i have nothing to hide and i havent done anything. so  please ;)
i ask agen.
(05-08-2008, 01:09 AM)FiXeR link Wrote: ---OFFTOPIC

MARVELOUS!

--- OFFTOPIC

haha thanks fixer.
Here is roobin car when he drived to me and got my network banned from lvp :@
[Image: loloobz2.jpg]

(05-08-2008, 01:00 AM)Roobin link Wrote: Okey good. So now when u know. Can u please an ban me now. i have nothing to hide and i havent done anything. so  please ;)
i ask agen.

Hello. Please i baging you. Unban me, i haven't done something wrong.

[modbreak]Don't tripple post please, use the modifiy button[/modbreak]
Just listen to what i have to say. I dont give a shit that my ip is banned cuz that ballders falt. But i dont wont my nick to be banned.
[Image: denied.gif]