Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED] Banny vaiding
Nickname: [D]Rabble
Date of the ban: 07 maj 2008, around 16 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: Banny vaid
Your IP address: 78.69.57.89

WTF, I just logged in to lvp and with no reason i got banned for bannyvaiding (code 1). And i just wtf? i have never been banned befor and never cheat! So fix this now i must play toningt.
Thanks estroe :+

<estroe> !why [H]Roobin
<Nuwani> *** Player log of [H]Roobin (4 items)
<Nuwani> [01/05 02:44:25] (kick by AntiCheat): Entered a wrong password three times
<Nuwani> [30/04 22:37:19] (ban by Boteend): Ban evading (Code 1)
<Nuwani> [26/02 20:02:04] (ban by Peter): moneycheat
<Nuwani> [17/02 03:54:39] (kick by TEF): Gee, I dunno. What's your flaming problem?

Seems you were banned by Peter for money cheating. Any reason why this happened?
1: [H]Roobin is not my account is a freand od mine who wos here on lan. My name in[D]Rabble
2: I have no ide what he have done but i not whont to get punch for that?
3: So can u fix this? i realy needs to play. i have gang war to do.
4: maby [H]Roobin dident cheat here just bannyvaiding and then when i try to login that have my ip on bann list?
5: i can admit that i played on [H]Roobin. Its wos me who create it . Then i get a new one and gave h roobin to my fread so he cud play on regular and have a proaccount.
Ok uhm. What i got from that was that you created an account. Gave it to someone else and made a new one. Then the old one was banned for money cheating?
Correct. And if it banned for monney cheat i donno. But i know that h roobin it not banned on my ip for monney cheat just bannyvaid. And then i got punched for that ? dont seents fair ?
This is a short story of what happen! I am DRabble

[Image: hhhhfo3.jpg]
The reason i don't believe this is because you were banned 2.5 months ago. The way you make the story seem like is that you went on your computer a day or 2 after you were at his house.

It took 2.5 months to realize that you were banned?
Cloakster will handle your ban appeal but I just have to say that Paint is for pro's!
Very pro, you has style!  :+
(05-07-2008, 06:22 PM)cloakster link Wrote: The reason i don't believe this is because you were banned 2.5 months ago. The way you make the story seem like is that you went on your computer a day or 2 after you were at his house.

It took 2.5 months to realize that you were banned?

2 days ago roobin was here on LAN and got my ip banned for ban evading.  Ive been online many times on those 2,5 month. i didnt know he was banned.
but as you can see, the ip you banned "hes home"  and my ip isnt the same.. why?  because he was at hes home when he got banned.

Hello! i wold be thansfull if u can hurry upp a little! i need to come in the game.