Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED] Banny vaiding
What name have you been using this whole time?
i am [D]Rabble . And i havet played sens my friend wos here. But when i logged in today it says BANNY VADING CODE 2 . I i wos like . WTF! . what have i done. So pleace hurry up im sitting here strest out.
I looked through your IPs more and found out that ballders was banned for using moneycheats on your internet connection on April 25. Explain please.
Also, who is [D]mjaa and who is Hoffpop?
I think my neighbour kalls ballder or something. And i bought hes router when i change my network to a nother company and needed a router. Can it be that bad that i gott hes ip or something when i plugd hes router in ? i meen router has a own ip adress and if i dont remember rong i thing that it that ip you going on when someone plays on lvp ? am i right?
(05-07-2008, 09:38 PM)cloakster link Wrote: Also, who is [D]mjaa and who is Hoffpop?

Is a good freands of mine who having lan here some times. Have thay done something wrong ?
Well, that was the first time that anyone has come ingame with the name ballders so i dont beleive ur story. Even if it is true, your internet connection is your responsibilty, if you dont want others to use ur internet...set a password for the router.

Denied.
(05-07-2008, 10:24 PM)cloakster link Wrote: Well, that was the first time that anyone has come ingame with the name ballders so i dont beleive ur story. Even if it is true, your internet connection is your responsibilty, if you dont want others to use ur internet...set a password for the router.

Denied.

so mjaa and hoffpop have done somthing bad or what? I dident know that he had cheat on hes player when i bought the router from him. And the router has same ip adress even if you move it to a nother place near. And we both have same internet company. So please. im baging
YYEEEEEAHHHHH Cheack this out. My dudes in sweden. fucking awsom :D:D  [youtube=425,350]O5UsZEIF-Z8&feature[/youtube]
Sorry what does that have to do with anything?