Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP, is that the end?
Well err, you know what people are like these days, they wanna fuck up things, but anyway least we now got a script showroom ect now.
yes i seen that 2 i think thay might me delaying it ?
Well, we can all use these forums now :)

As has been said many times: forum.sa-mp.nl >> forum.sa-mp.com
LVP also got some ddos attacks like 1-2 months ago . and it didnt give up !

Keep it up LVP
Keyman is not ok in his head.
I completely disagree with this topic. Its not the end of SA:MP at all. Its just some shitty forums that have gone down because Kye moved from GTANet and GTA-host last chirstmas, and ever since he did so, SA:MP has gone down hill. Quite frankly I hope the overall stability of 0.2.5 falls and Kye can't do it.

lol bloody typical, they give up waaaay to easily. I'm wondering what happened to those server owners who payed to be official. I wonder if they will get a refund?  :o

Imo Kye hasen't been developing SA-MP because he likes too (which was the case in the past).
Yall remember this?

[Image: sa-mp_closed.png]

I think its a major problem since alot of gangs/clans won't have anywhere to post about themselves and get themselves known, no competitions, no scripting areas. What a fucking waste. There were alot of people who were pretty cool on there, if only I got there contact details  :(. The amount of time and effort some people wasted on really good posts, I bet there going to be pissed off.  :r But this will be a good thing for LVP forums, since it will get alot more busy.  :)
forum.sa-mp.co.uk is the "new" replacement
(04-21-2008, 05:11 PM)SidViciousII link Wrote: Well, we can all use these forums now :)
As has been said many times: forum.sa-mp.nl >> forum.sa-mp.com
Please God, No...
Hmmm we need to get these forums to appear at the top of a google search for "San Andreas multiplayer" ...

I urge everyone to post/affiliate a link to forum.sa-mp.com on any sa-mp related sites they have.