Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP, is that the end?
SAMP Forum:

[Image: 2549ffbdca.jpg]

:'( :'(

hehe www.partyserver.net not work  :'(
The people still play, the devs still develop. The forums are closed...erm so?
I had loads of freinds on that forum, who I never asked for xfire/msn/skype/yahoo/email/gmail/ymail/aolmail/etc...
www.partyserver.net was in http://forum.sa-mp.com/  O-)
Ah, sad to hear. I guess all good things come to an end eventually.
(04-21-2008, 12:16 PM)Nikola link Wrote: SAMP Forum:

[Image: 2549ffbdca.jpg]

:'( :'(

hehe www.partyserver.net not work  :'(

Does that mean that there will be an invasion by the players like xlisax etc. in here haha? I'm up for a warm welcome towards some of them!

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(04-21-2008, 12:02 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Lol, if you're going to report on a statement by Kye, at least get your facts straight. He never said this is the end of SA-MP development. :Y)
No one said im going to report and cry about that to Kye. Im just sharing what I think with the community.
This all happened about a day after Donutman questioned how anyone could like Meat Loaf.
Obviously God shut it all down.
(04-21-2008, 12:42 PM)Nikola link Wrote: www.partyserver.net was in http://forum.sa-mp.com/   O-)

Naw, partyserver.net has nothing to do with sa-mp.com. It is down because their hosting is gone for the time being which was the same one that use to run their server, nov server, their website...etc.

SA-MP will still be around and im sure things will turn around once 0.2.5 is released knowing kyeman he is a full fledged drama queen. He makes a huge deal out of the smallest less significant things when infact all he really wants to do is "develop a mod for sa". The forums and the master server closing down doesn't really bother him tbh his job is to develop the mode and join his buddies in ls-rp. So all of this is a load of his back and less shit to worry about, however the stupidity lies with how he managed things which he is clearly a failure at that.
You may agree or disagree with what i said, I do have respect for kyeman as a developer but his dictatorship ways have really damaged what this mod COULD have become.

and yes, sa-mp.nl > sa-mp.com

Cause the management here work with the community not try to look down on it.
(04-21-2008, 05:00 PM)_HomeGrown link Wrote: Cause the management here work with the community not try to look down on it.

You just hit the spot! And I would also like to greet xlisax on behalf of my friend [DBT]Bernie. xlisax if you are reading this, then better be prepared for the worse cause when I see you ingame, things are gonna get ugly.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.