Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your pic on the mods you are using in SA-MP
Lol. This is the first time I formatted my computer since... 18 months+ ago so... it was due a format with all the crap that was on it anyway
(04-17-2008, 01:08 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Texture mods are allowed, anything else that affect the gameplay is against the rules indeed.

Example:
You can use a radar mod (the detail radar mod, as it doesn't affect the gameplay at all)

but

You are not allowed to use a gravity mod, flood mod, handling mod(which changes the speed of your vehicles) etc. etc.

So your saying I could mod my cars? My guns? and use res mods?
res mods for the performance and the guns,cars for fun?? :D
SwatGuy, if you are planning to mod your cars, make a back up of your gta3.img, like Mr.Turkaay said :)
I think you can mod your guns, too, it are only textures :+
Hehe yeah, I always back up, and really doesn't matter if I don't I actually has the GTA:SA disc

*SwatGuy licks the disc

xD
hmm this wasnt suposed to be a discussion about mods.. but keep talking;P
well ofc no handling mods x( dammit though that was obvious..
Well since no one have posted a pic yet I'll start
[Image: sa-mp-146.png]
here I have "changed" the map.. detailed radar mod..
SWAT skin has ben replaced and the m4,
NOTE I have not changed the "handling" of the weapons and you shouldn't either!!! :o
Looks nice man..

it's fucked up that other people can't see what you see..

would be kewl.
yeah would be nice if the LVP crew came togheter and gathered a few high poly mods with good txd quality and then just made a skin pack for everyone to download here in the forum, If I understood the SAMI scripting then I could make a "mod-pack" so we all could se the same "skins"
:w
blahc, I don't prefer that idea. :)
Some people will have other mods and if the admins can arrange that everyone will see eachothers skin (which is like impossible) it would bring only problems with it, (people need to delete their skins, etc..)

Even at counter-strike you can't see others their skins, so I think it can't at SA-MP , neither :+
well yes its always that problem... :/  :')
But please no more talking, just post a pic of mods you have in-game... if you have one, if not, ignore the post please  :w
Ok, this topic is almost two pages long and i have seen one picture. Congratulations, this topic is just another example of how stupid some people are in our community.