Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Luna isn't SWK, the memberlist is in the first post

Luna has tried on many occasions, but seeing as I was the first person to ban him/her on Littlewhiteys for aimbot before anybody believed me, I think its safe to say he/she never will be

Southpark Alcohol Commercial

The new SWK video is out guys, a never before seen insight into the inner workings of the clan, enjoy!
Hmmm I feel like a scotch. Anyone else?
oHH just come online in game :(:(  i miss the street fight's ^^
Hope [SWK] will accept me sa new member  :P
Just won a TCW vs R2D 3:0, they forfeited after they begun nading us and using nades to kill each other to protect their stats

Every single clan that has tried to compete with SWK in its early stages has actually ended up closing or falling apart, R2D would be wise to respect their elders or the same will happen  ;)
This clan is so shit in samp for a number of years an need 6 people to beet 3 of us hahahaha .... still they lost the fuckin newfags .... dont fuck with the R2D nem .... you will never be a R2D member
(11-08-2014, 11:20 PM)Swift link Wrote: This clan is so shit in samp for a number of years an need 6 people to beet 3 of us hahahaha .... still they lost the fuckin newfags .... dont fuck with the R2D nem .... you will never be a R2D member

Time is your no.1 enemy, not SWK. I can just sit and wait for you to die like every other clan you've formed  ;)

Your mistake is thinking I actually care, this is all just fun and games to me
nemi son u cant compete with us
(11-08-2014, 11:33 PM)Swift link Wrote: nemi son u cant compete with us

In the same way a conference division side can't compete with a premier league side
nah more like a sunday league team with 4 players on the pitch against real madrid barce an bayern munich at the same time