Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
antilag owns 0.3z sync
Quote:Sl0c4N link=topic=8612.msg453130#msg453130 date=1393084282]
pff aimbot;(

why u choose to provake now ? im not sure u aimbot or not, but ur on wrong way to honest urself. my advice u have a way to honest urself, fight with someone who has good skill and fraps that and upload here, let us watch that. if your skill keep going same level then i can believe ur clear. thats all what i want to tell you.
if he use aimbot i can use @ but he didint me all time with him -.-
How 0.3z is like for me

this happens everytime in a fight against someone especially on lvp,i donno wether its client side or server side but daaaaaaayum its annoying!
i would definitely pick Antilag than 03'z with lagcompensation on
however i had an idea,nem & eg,
Give this a try
Lagcompensation on with antilag on aswell ;o im pretty sure that would be fucking accurate!
haze just unbanned slocan please really he didint use that shit
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
(02-22-2014, 05:38 PM)karizma link Wrote: why u choose to provake now ? im not sure u aimbot or not, but ur on wrong way to honest urself. my advice u have a way to honest urself, fight with someone who has good skill and fraps that and upload here, let us watch that. if your skill keep going same level then i can believe ur clear. thats all what i want to tell you.
I will do this , when you are ready to play on lw's? , also you remember we did 3-2 in rw duels how I looked ?
what mods show hp and armour in numbers? can u share it mightyq
its a chud i'll pm you when im free
chud?
yeah c_hud , check your pm.