Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
evilgate respect please, he plays since 2008
No more of this bullshit in 0.3z, I guess the laggers will then run off because no lead aim will be necessary to hit them :P
how to downlod it  :+ ? i tryed but failed cant join the server 8)7
I don't want to take sides but I don't think that 35-40 fps is that bad. I've played with fpslimit 35 since more than 4 years now and never got called a lagger by anyone. My hb is and always has been easy. Well I never tried mixing it up and using diffrent fps through fights but I think my hb would still be easy. Must be because I got a pretty low ping also. I just think it can't be fps alone, more like a mix of ping and fps.
Also I wouldn't really count on 0.3z, only if it really works flawless and everyone got the hb exactly on their skin. But I already heard from cobra that it doesn't seem to work that well yet.
(01-20-2014, 08:09 PM)David_GER link Wrote: I don't want to take sides but I don't think that 35-40 fps is that bad. I've played with fpslimit 35 since more than 4 years now and never got called a lagger by anyone. My hb is and always has been easy. Well I never tried mixing it up and using diffrent fps through fights but I think my hb would still be easy. Must be because I got a pretty low ping also. I just think it can't be fps alone, more like a mix of ping and fps.
Also I wouldn't really count on 0.3z, only if it really works flawless and everyone got the hb exactly on their skin. But I already heard from cobra that it doesn't seem to work that well yet.

The problem isn't with his lower fps, as I already stated, its changing it after a fight that's, as you can never get used to the hitbox, while he can get used to yours
Would be nice if it was possible to see other players fps also. That would clear many things out about some players hb's. I'm not sure but I think I have even seen something like that already in samp. Well but not sure, maybe it was just a dream ^^
(01-20-2014, 08:51 PM)David_GER link Wrote: Would be nice if it was possible to see other players fps also. That would clear many things out about some players hb's. I'm not sure but I think I have even seen something like that already in samp. Well but not sure, maybe it was just a dream ^^
ye its possible, i think its only for admins though
only if they want to... there has to be a way to enable it for "normal" players
Yeah there's a way to display the FPS of players.
Admins only see the fps of a player while watching.
But yeah, there should been added fps on top / side of players.