Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
joyce
That could work, had my mind set on another type of tournament I could set up first though
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg449881#msg449881 date=1390136850]
MwK vs SWK soon?
sure yes why not but that well be when we 5members to make fun in cw  8)
+ who will win well played vs mwk'_)
(01-19-2014, 08:12 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: sure yes why not but that well be when we 5members to make fun in cw  8)
+ who will win well played vs mwk'_)

First I need to talk to your leader about his aim
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg449902#msg449902 date=1390159641]
First I need to talk to your leader about his aim
what u mean?
After hearing complaints from other clans and individual fighters alike about Amit being incredibly hard to hit at times I thought I'd investigate a little..

Had 5 rounds with a 4-1 ending for me when his FPS was at 90, or so he says

And then two 3-2 wins afterwards but they were wins that I barely scraped through, whereas in the 4-1 victory he was very easy to hit even in the fight I lost.

The reason behind this?

[Image: ixGZplrD8oHsi.png]

Changing fps which in turn alters his hitbox to a degree, making him either harder to hit or forcing you to readjust your lead aim, making the odds of him winning much higher due to you missing more shots trying to contemplate what his fps is this time.

I would have no problem if he fought at 25-40 fps (What I used for many years in fact) but constantly altering it causes a problem as there's no consistency in the hitbox.

Figured something was up with that. Changing your fps constantly is such a lame thing to do.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg449909#msg449909 date=1390173278]
After hearing complaints from other clans and individual fighters alike about Amit being incredibly hard to hit at times I thought I'd investigate a little..

Had 5 rounds with a 4-1 ending for me when his FPS was at 90, or so he says

And then two 3-2 wins afterwards but they were wins that I barely scraped through, whereas in the 4-1 victory he was very easy to hit even in the fight I lost.

The reason behind this?

Agree,but its was the first and the last time that i changed my fps,so dont make it looks like i do it everytime....

[Image: ixGZplrD8oHsi.png]

Changing fps which in turn alters his hitbox to a degree, making him either harder to hit or forcing you to readjust your lead aim, making the odds of him winning much higher due to you missing more shots trying to contemplate what his fps is this time.

I would have no problem if he fought at 25-40 fps (What I used for many years in fact) but constantly altering it causes a problem as there's no consistency in the hitbox.
nemesis all know who change fps to 100-90 he will get easy dmg
Then lets go all to lower fps to 30, lets use torrents to modiffy our ping, and lets install shitloads of shitmods to increase even more our hard hitbox.....

-O-

This is not the atittude facebook.....

cool that with 0.3z lammers got no chance to troll with this