Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(10-16-2011, 12:01 AM)Jay link Wrote: Lol, whos is that Facebook profile link in the top corner? Dac?

I think its Yacoo.
Dacads, we trolling him again

5 DAYS LEFT!
Quote:Seven. [SWK] has made it to seven years as a clan, I really don't know what to say I mean we've had some incredibly great and some incredibly low times, but this year SWK has effortlessly made it to 7, thanks to the members of this clan, yes you bitches.
A major thanks also to yacoo, who has been in this clan since the dawn of its rise in SA:MP, seen members come and go, but has always stuck with us, the backbone of this clan, and hes also the funniest no contest
You've all proven to be loyal, awesome and fun people, which, is kind of what SWK is at its core, awesome and fun. I don't even need to write a serious post this shit speaks for itself  8) we can fuck around and have fun and still be a skilled clan thats exactly what makes us so long lasting, we're just freaking awesome, so pat yourselves on the backs you champions, and ill see you dicks next year for another faggotry-infested topic :]

[Image: phage7b.jpg]
Happy 7th Birthday to SWK! :)

To make it to 7 years is an achievement most people don't even dream of. A lot just hope to make it through the first year, let alone 7.
YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWK *O* *O* *O* :D :) :>
omfg its fucking seven years! as munch said, "other clans are fighting their way to make it to their first year!" so just think about it for a second, seven fucking years! omg!

don't mind me too much im so fucking drunk so please move on ;) congratulations SWK 
(10-21-2011, 03:24 AM)Nater link Wrote: YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWK *O* *O* *O* :D :) :>

ey fuck you panda,lets get drunk it's SWK's day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gratzz :D
(10-21-2011, 04:29 AM)sTriKer link Wrote: ey fuck you panda,lets get drunk it's SWK's day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gratzz :D
Roflmao :D ITS OUR BIRTHDAY AND WE WILL CRY IF WE WANT TO!!!!!!!!!  ;(
Not too many clans get this far, congrats :)
Congratz guys! :) This is really huge! :)