Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Fate just rages on me coz im better at anything but shh he must not find out bout this or ill be kicked!
Yo leader of the almighty SWK clan, how much for selling Nater to [5iN] clan?
Quote:Bani link=topic=8612.msg375140#msg375140 date=1298083172]
Fate just rages on me coz im better at anything but shh he must not find out bout this or ill be kicked!
Oh soz mate /me zips his lips*

(02-19-2011, 09:50 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Yo leader of the almighty SWK clan, how much for selling Nater to [5iN] clan?
If Nemesis replies on that and says an amount or anything about me joining I will leave SWK, And if u think im joking u are wrong i will cuz i hate everything about 5iN
(02-19-2011, 11:57 AM)Nater link Wrote: If Nemesis replies on that and says an amount or anything about me joining I will leave SWK, And if u think im joking u are wrong i will cuz i hate everything about 5iN

Me and Nemesis are cool so we will figure out a reasonable amount (you will get your share of course, we never leave a brother without a piece of pie).

[5iN]Nater
Bani stop posting useless shit everywhere
Umed bish?
(02-19-2011, 06:09 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Me and Nemesis are cool so we will figure out a reasonable amount (you will get your share of course, we never leave a brother without a piece of pie).

[5iN]Nater
Ive already told Nemmy if he sells me or does anything to do with 5iN to me im leaving SWK
Nemmys already made it clear we don't do that kind of shit, and that hoogers just trolling

Nemmy also thinks Hooger should stop trolling here :P

@Jakez: haha thats an awesome pic, good times man hope your all well :]
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg375304#msg375304 date=1298171302]
Nemmy also thinks Hooger should stop trolling here :P

Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur n...
(02-20-2011, 06:03 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur n...
what is he? Noob, Nerd, Nemesis?  :X