Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(11-24-2010, 09:22 PM)DowJones link Wrote: Yeah i was too distracted by Nemesis cute face i couldnt focus on reading properly

You know without a shadow of a doubt Im better looking than you, Im the kind of guy you have to warn your sisters about, the reason your parents are divorced, the reason your girlfriend takes 2 hours extra to get to your place and so on

Edit: And that concludes my argument as DowJones cannot come back to that as there is no way he can, as I am better looking.

Ontopic: I'll take you up on that, but first ask any clan we've gone head to head with if its possible to take us down, The clan itself is older than most of your members, HoogerBoogers a funny guy and I'm cool with him, but I think he knows too what you want to do is never going to happen
Shadowfire is LW admin aswell, so it makes 4.

And who is DowJones? Lol, random dude being "somebody."
Ah forgot Shadows an admin also, where is that sexy bastard I miss him

And +1, some ugly random threatening to 'destroy us', OEE
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg356758#msg356758 date=1290630506]
You know without a shadow of a doubt Im better looking than you, Im the kind of guy you have to warn your sisters about, the reason your parents are divorced, the reason your girlfriend takes 2 hours extra to get to your place and so on

Edit: And that concludes my argument as DowJones cannot come back to that as there is no way he can, as I am better looking.

Ontopic: I'll take you up on that, but first ask any clan we've gone head to head with if its possible to take us down, The clan itself is older than most of your members, HoogerBoogers a funny guy and I'm cool with him, but I think he knows too what you want to do is never going to happen
girls over here (country with best looking girls) dont prefer skinny guys :(
ojaja keyboard warriors unite to take down SWK
doing a lot with your lives then

as dominator says, ahushaushuhsuhashusa
(11-24-2010, 06:40 PM)DowJones link Wrote: Another clan for [5iN] to demolish

u now moar frenz?  :'(

[Image: beznzvu5.png]

(11-24-2010, 10:37 PM)yacoo link Wrote: ojaja keyboard warriors unite to take down SWK
doing a lot with your lives then

as dominator says, ahushaushuhsuhashusa
lol ur stupid enough to take this seriously? :roll:
Nope, I just like to laugh at everyone else acting like they are doing something valuable with their time here
(11-24-2010, 10:42 PM)yacoo link Wrote: Nope, I just like to laugh at everyone else acting like they are doing something valuable with their time here
everyone else includes me? since im not acting anything, seems like u get really offended here which is kinda sad
I dont see myself getting offended, everyone else should be getting offended at me not getting offended  :+
I've never had a problem with you Cobra