Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
I'm watching Lord of the Rings, Return of the King- the extended dvd edition!
That means I might just finish it by tuesday.
(04-03-2010, 01:45 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'm watching Lord of the Rings, Return of the King- the extended dvd edition!
That means I might just finish it by tuesday.
Rofl xD i could only watch all 3 once couldnt do it again like Avatar i thought was shite too
I'm not going to watch Avatar until it comes on tv.
madd-o madd-o man
(sang in the tune of Macho Macho Man)
(04-03-2010, 01:47 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'm not going to watch Avatar until it comes on tv.
when that happens they will repeat it heaps
heh yea thanks Maddo  :(    :D

btw whats up with all the clans going out of their way to flame each other, so much hate, cocky leaders especially like they've been around long enough to have flaming rights, Im hoping theirs still clans that have respect for each other, because this isn't the way to go, doesn't matter how big your ego is or how "internet" SA:MP is, its pathetic, and we don't and won't get involved with it, just thought id let you all know ;]
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg294317#msg294317 date=1270301701]
heh yea thanks Maddo  :(    :D

btw whats up with all the clans going out of their way to flame each other, so much hate, cocky leaders especially like they've been around long enough to have flaming rights, Im hoping theirs still clans that have respect for each other, because this isn't the way to go, doesn't matter how big your ego is or how "internet" SA:MP is, its pathetic, and we don't and won't get involved with it, just thought id let you all know ;]
Well said mate  8)  O+
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg294317#msg294317 date=1270301701]

It's quite simple really.
They're famous , and ur not , they're muscly , and ur not ur clan are just skinny fucks , prob the reason ur all skinny cuz ur all bortion left ower..And yes they're big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. They're winners , ur losers. Get ower it kay ? They know ur mad cuz they're famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fucks
(04-03-2010, 03:20 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: It's quite simple really.
They're famous , and ur not , they're muscly , and ur not ur clan are just skinny fucks , prob the reason ur all skinny cuz ur all bortion left ower..And yes they're big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. They're winners , ur losers. Get ower it kay ? They know ur mad cuz they're famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fucks
Ur obsessed with that Maddo :P  8)
(04-03-2010, 03:28 PM)Nater link Wrote: Ur obsessed with that Maddo :P  8)

who isnt  :o