Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Yep GG [HxT], it will also be fun to get back in LVP, it should help more clans to come too
Quote:Dacads link=topic=8612.msg292975#msg292975 date=1269806338]
Yep GG [HxT], it will also be fun to get back in LVP, it should help more clans to come too

shut the fuck up why rephrase what i just said, get back to your cave!
y so mean?  :(
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg292977#msg292977 date=1269806563]
shut the fuck up why rephrase what i just said, get back to your cave!

Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck
(03-29-2010, 03:06 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck

<3 Mad true <3
all I can say is LOL!!!!  _O- Well said Maddo hehe, I like SWK always have imo it will be kewl to c u back :D gl guys
(03-29-2010, 03:06 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck

zezimas famous pm to me :D :D - good to see you maddo, its been a while, always a pleasure :)
and hey wb UzI, you probably dont remember me, but i remember you  ;)
Thanks Nater,  and naw IDmad i was jus playin' with Dacads  :o
Hope to see ya'll on, atleast on IRC  :7

oh and
ur welcome man :)
wb!
we do need more enemies, its gettin too easy over here ;(
(03-29-2010, 11:40 AM)iou link Wrote: wb!
we do need more enemies, its gettin too easy over here ;(
Rofl Ill join or try <.< to get in SWK and pwn ur ass iou <3 :)  O+