Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
pff maddolis ticking off rikku like you already done her  :(

Who's Nj btw, the sigs familiar, quite funny too, the whole air sex thing, but the name doesn't ring a bell =/

Maddo; Look i got lulu, if you really want her, 240$'s nightly, all inclusive but your gonna have to take her home and bring her back in the morning, the 'business house' is closed tonight because I've bought some new 'stock' and i need to err evaluate them before they start so =]
Some CF dude, you probably saw the sig on an 06-08 player that actually had a name for themselves. It's not a rare quote.

Anyway, down to business.
How about we go $180 nightly, but on a minimum 3 night contract?
No need to return during the 2 days over- I have plenty of rotten rat carcasses and sour milk in the basement.
Lmao, make it 250 nightly and ill see if i can find some girls from Zezimas favourite website
Deal- and there's an extra $1000 in it per name I get crossed off my list, so long as you have a hand in it ;)
Well then, Have em all
Don't pretend for a SECOND you have Tifa

dude

no way! My god I'm moving to Cyprus
aha nice excuse, we all know your homo  :+
Queers.
(08-29-2009, 01:48 AM)Shark link Wrote: Queers.

Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck
(07-16-2009, 03:04 PM)Zezima link Wrote:Lol man loooool had a nice lough i thot ur a nerdy guy who doesnt know how to make me lough

Zezima said what i have to say to you Shark, so just don't make me lough.