Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
haha thanks, ill try and get em on LVP too, and if their on ill play a bit too  :Y)
I thought you left?
I have, but like i said if my clan needs a hand ill give it to 'em, im more on BFH, but i can 'SAMP, its not that easy to forget
Didn't knew this was still alive...

NICE
thanks

sites back  :D
(04-30-2009, 08:56 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Howdy Sean345678910, it's me - HoogerBooger.
why dont i see u in LVP anymore? ran away cause u was a free kill for me? D:
Hellweed has quit to apply for uL, Yacoo warned me he would go, truthfully i didn't think he would, so disapointed there, especially for uL, no offence to uL, but im pretty sure i know where that's headed, but again i apolagize.

Leski our rave monster has returned, and our battlefield servers been changed into TDM training, tactics galore, so we will be challenging a few run wep clans very soon, just to show that SWK is alive and won't die, my clan is the only clan where members joined for the clan and the clan alone, thats not to say i won't be seeing some more resignation topics, i got a pretty good idea of whos gonna go  :)

SWK's still aliiive folks, Im not in SAMP, but i can co ordinate trainings and if needed even take part in a war or two, and Yacoo's back too, so fuck yea to that  :o
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[me=AzTeC]gives a hug to nemetits[/me]
Meh don't bother, ive told everyone at the start, if you give the slighest hint of leaving, ill kick you, and if you do suddenly leave, won't stop you  ;)