Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg204777#msg204777 date=1240765919]
Whys that

Because he loves him?
faggotry  :r
[ECK] East Coast Killaz < - pro  :7
wishin ^

oh btw south west london xD
(04-30-2009, 07:05 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: [ECK] East Coast Killaz < - pro  :7

Howdy Sean345678910, it's me - HoogerBooger.
(04-30-2009, 08:56 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Howdy Hitman, it's me - HoogerBooger.

Ohai
Clan Members:

• [SWK]Nemesis
[align=left]
  • [SWK]Sifer
  • [SWK]Yacoo
  • [SWK][color=blue]GhOmy_
  • [SWK]Gravity
  • [SWK]Dacads
  • [SWK]Stalker
  • [SWK]Noisekick
  • [SWK]Hellweed
  • [SWK]Linka
  • [SWK]ReLoaded

Inactive

[color=navy]
  Sir_Seagill
  Rhymes
  Ivek
  SnooP
  KaNdZa
  Radium
  E_man
  DragSta

As you can see the memberlists changed quite a bit, we too have been having some quitter problems, but nothing SWK hasn't seen a thousand times before, we're actively recruiting but even though we are, we're very strict on it, denied Meth, Miley etc solely because of their clan history, all the people you see on the active memberlist have been here for over a year (apart for the last 3, but they've been here months already with no problems caused, love em all)

The members of SWK are always solid, we might not be the greatest we've been, or the greatest around, but we sure as hell have been around longer then most and will probably outlive most too, you can find us on BFH, COD4 and the odd player on L4D or TF2, but for SA:MP we are currently making a very very very original mod, We've pretty much finished the map, we have a 24/7 server, all we need is a scripter and a object streamer, hopefully we can get it finished because its going to be a mod I, and most won't get bored of so easily because it will be different every time you play it.

Our site is also down again, more host problems, we might be moving back to tn22 hosting and the domain might also move their too because of the excellent host it was, provided by DragSta

[pre]If you want the server ip just send me a pm, if you want to check out the currently 'unstreamed' map :P[/pre]
Nemesis ftw :)
Gd job Nem, nice to see [SWK] still around.