Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(08-09-2008, 12:05 PM)Jay link Wrote: Doh, I would have came D: you really need to get xfire  :P
well at least we won,  _O_

*O* *O*

Well lots of people could of came, but it was just a non-planned fun war so no need to bring 20 people :)
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg134117#msg134117 date=1217963721]
And just to clear it up, [BB] did go away after we did a successful attack, but we're not gonna boast, just a warning to other SWK's  ;)
And HC4L, RT and 1 UvH did attack us, well RT just naded, HC4L/UvH fought like men, tho they was outnumbered, no noob complaining, besides, all the times when its been Me and EvilGate vs 5RT or 7HC4L or 8BB, we haven't complained, hope they dont either
(08-06-2008, 01:38 PM)Jay link Wrote: The second we all joined BB left  ;( The whole reason I called you guys cos I wanted to cap some of em  :Y)
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg134329#msg134329 date=1218027374]
Haha, tho we're not exactly buddies, you make shit fun gotta admit that xD
Noo, when we all got to gang base, i was driving in front, saw a van with 3-4 RT and friends, turned around till you lot caught up, wasted them in front of gang base, then i died, when i got back, the gang base was ours with no BB ;o
HEHE just readed those posts.... Well i will explain you the reason becouse we left LVP. Everyday from 20:00 to 21:00 we have training (whole team in some walk weapons server) check logs from irc if you want and watch the time we left.  :w

(08-09-2008, 06:19 PM)yeray link Wrote: HEHE just readed those posts.... Well i will explain you the reason becouse we left LVP. Everyday from 20:00 to 21:00 we have training (whole team in some walk weapons server) check logs from irc if you want and watch the time we left.  :w
you dont you jut hang around
(08-09-2008, 07:49 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: you dont you jut hang around
?
Good stuff SWK, nice to read.
I don't know about anyone elses clan, but I know for sure if we had scheduled training, we'd postpone it so that we could continue fighting in a nice fight, clearly win it, and then move on to training.
I don't think [W] gotta worry about training anymore, your at the top imo, [SWK] are trying, but we will keep training till im happy with the level of fighting, and in terms of [SWK]'s, im not easy to impress.
Yo Happy Birthday Jordan!   :D
Have a great day!!   :+ :+

He's 11 years old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Only 11 and hes more mature then [KFC]NaD
Happy Birthday ;)

(08-10-2008, 05:58 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: that we could continue fighting in a nice fight, clearly win it, and then move on to training.

Imo having actual fights such as that is the best form of training and practice you can get.
NaD is teh sex