Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg133699#msg133699 date=1217863630]
Questioning my authority yet again, asking to be denied, and after being warned before re applying, flaming other members AGAIN

Also, Sarge kicked, I've told him so many times not to get into arguments with everyone for the smallest of reasons, threatened to leave if EvilGate rejoined, called me a network technician again on MSN for denying Mark, going emo and /q'ing over tiny things, dishing it out but not being able to take it, his attitude isn't right for SWK.

Agree with both.
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=8612.msg133837#msg133837 date=1217887062]
Yo SWK,

I'm banned from your site (lol) so I'm posting this here...

Your boy Immortality is keen on a war with us. I'm keen on a war with you guys too. We normally don't do four shot wars but since you prefer that we are willing to accomodate.

We challenge you to a 3 v 3 (cos we dont have the numbers for 4 v 4 atm)

The Arena II - 89.149.202.140:7790
3 v 3
4 shot / tec and walkies
Sunday 10th at 7 GMT?

We accept, but could you change the time to 5pm/6pm GMT, so i could make it, apart from that the arena seems fine if its just a 4 shot / tec fight, but what do you mean by 4 shot / tec and walkies?

edit: one last thing, whats the number of rounds? best 3 out of 5 preferred since i don't have alot of time on at weekends

edit2 (lol): I just noticed arena is the one where if you die you don't come back, tbh that is kinda ghey, tho i really would like this war, couldn't it just be  simple TDM, first to 30, best 2 out of 3 rounds, much better imo, and we're both used to that kind of match, we have a server for that too, hosted in the UK ;p

(08-05-2008, 05:33 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Agree with both.

;)

(08-05-2008, 02:35 AM)Bullet187 link Wrote: SWK ftw. They are helping us loads of. Thx for that and to some nice work together.

Lol np, we enjoy helping ya out ;p
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg133937#msg133937 date=1217921154]
We accept, but could you change the time to 5pm/6pm GMT

Yeah we can make it 6 GMT then.

Quote:what do you mean by 4 shot / tec and walkies?

7 quick rounds of 4 shot/tec and 6 quick rounds of walkies.

Quote:edit: one last thing, whats the number of rounds? best 3 out of 5 preferred since i don't have alot of time on at weekends

13 quick rounds, the match doesn't take any longer than an hour.

Quote:edit2 (lol): I just noticed arena is the one where if you die you don't come back, tbh that is kinda ghey, tho i really would like this war, couldn't it just be  simple TDM, first to 30, best 2 out of 3 rounds, much better imo, and we're both used to that kind of match, we have a server for that too, hosted in the UK ;p

It's not kind of gay, it's actually the best and fairest war script in sa-mp and tests all sa-mp fighting skills. Think of it as a cross between AAD and TDM... And we are already compromising by using 4 shot / tec instead of 2 shot... Anyway that's the challenge: 13 rounds on The Arena II.

Is it on like Donkey-Kong?
Aww come on SIddy, you guys probably have more experience on "The Arena", why don't we just use our TDM Server, it's a simple but effective mode that lots of clans would like.

You know that most runnies clan wars usually take place @ a server thats has TDM/ClanWars script running so why not just do it at our server.

Think about it.,
Quote:Dacads link=topic=8612.msg134060#msg134060 date=1217951209]
Aww come on SIddy, you guys probably have more experience on "The Arena", why don't we just use our TDM Server, it's a simple but effective mode that lots of clans would like.

You know that most runnies clan wars usually take place @ a server thats has TDM/ClanWars script running so why not just do it at our server.

Think about it.,

No.

Is it on in The ARena II or not?
First off we do not do walkies  ;)

Quote:It's not kind of gay, it's actually the best and fairest war script in sa-mp and tests all sa-mp fighting skills. Think of it as a cross between AAD and TDM... And we are already compromising by using 4 shot / tec instead of 2 shot... Anyway that's the challenge: 13 rounds on The Arena II.

Alot of us have played it and agreed it is 'kind of gay', nothing against [P], we just do not like the mode, and 'best and fairest', very self proclaimed, tbh i would like a war, and ive checked your member list, why only 3 vs 3, couldn't we even do a 4 on 4, or maybe a 5 to at least make it slightly entertaining?

Well, since your banned on our site, heres our war rules:

Quote:No Bugging, [SWK] like to have Bug Free wars.
TDM Running Weapon War Challenges only please [AAD + Walk Weapon Wars on Hold for ther time being
No Flaming, of ANY sort
If Any Players Ping exceeds '250', that player will have to sit it out, or be replaced.

Last Edit: Ping Limit 250.
Pfff, immo told me otherwise.

OK war's off.
D:

Sorry Sid i thought they would accept >:D
Biiiiig takeover just now, alot of SWK, [SWK] took over, then some CT friends came and CT took over
Who got pics

And just to clear it up, [BB] did go away after we did a successful attack, but we're not gonna boast, just a warning to other SWK's  ;)
And HC4L, RT and 1 UvH did attack us, well RT just naded, HC4L/UvH fought like men, tho they was outnumbered, no noob complaining, besides, all the times when its been Me and EvilGate vs 5RT or 7HC4L or 8BB, we haven't complained, hope they dont either

Good game  :D
Fashoo man!

We took over all of LVP :D

Were some great fights

SWK ftw

<3 :D