Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Leski calm down, you don't have to be that overprotective ( Im guessing you didn't see the small writing? )

Thanks for the kind words Agent and Chanster  ;)

And CrysiS: Fuck your opinion.
Me and Leski are friendly. I think its because I changed my name to Chan taking the -ster of he thinks im someone different. We were in [BB] and i think ColdThugZ together.
(07-03-2008, 05:41 PM)Chan link Wrote: Me and Leski are friendly. I think its because I changed my name to Chan taking the -ster of he thinks im someone different. We were in [BB] and i think ColdThugZ together.

Cool, for a second i was starting to think he didn't like you oO
-Nem O+
(07-03-2008, 05:31 PM)Chan link Wrote: Wow lol. Calm down Leski, it's me chanster also please re-read my post. Notice the small writing?

My bad dude, tought these are ...

Sorry again mate
In 2 weeks a very famous SWK returns from inactivity, He's trained with alot of people in the past, Leski, Sammo, AzErTy, Yacoo, Stone_Cold and myself, It's gonna be great having rhymes back  :+
rhymes bacccck ????  lol omg  O+ O+ O+ O+
Immortality and Sarge are now fully accepted into SWK
And Chanster & Mark are on trial, congratz to you all  ;)
Go Chanster!. Scottish blood ftw!
alright looking forward to seeing rhymes back in action. hes oldskool
(07-07-2008, 07:34 PM)HaZe link Wrote: alright looking forward to seeing rhymes back in action. hes oldskool

He sure is, im sure he misses you, but he will probably play for a bit, then go back into inactivity due to university, which sux