Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Nemesis Slap me in the face please....  8)7

I still can't belive Jay joined us

WELCOME MAAAN
Yo Leski <3 Thanks
Ayyy Leski  O-)
Its not like you to be active on these forums Sammo :o
Ino, i'm just bored, so i just came on forum lol.
(05-16-2008, 09:53 PM)Sammo link Wrote: Ino, i'm just bored, so i just came on forum lol.
xD

And Leski, i won't slap you, might get infected ;o (jk, get better soon man xD)

And yup, Jay is awesome, great to have him in [SWK].

Another [SWK] Made it onto trial, EvilGate (didn't really need a run wep tryout) - Passed his walk wep trial defeating [SWK]GhOmy_ 3 - 2 in some VERY close fights from what i hear, thats exactly what we need, hes on trial for minimum of a week, and max of two weeks (we can cut it short if we see fit)

Trial members now wear the full [SWK] tag so, wear it with pride!

[SWK] is starting to plan up some running weapon wars, obviously we won't jump to the big clans straight away, but atleast were doing run wep wars again <3 (we've only done 2 since new SWK, one with some clan that i forgot the name, and one against OWN, when we won the 2 run wep round so w00!)

-Nem
Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=8612.msg111146#msg111146 date=1211003681]
Another [SWK] Made it onto trial, EvilGate (didn't really need a run wep tryout) - Passed his walk wep trial defeating [SWK]GhOmy_ 3 - 2 in some VERY close fights from what i hear, thats exactly what we need, hes on trial for minimum of a week, and max of two weeks (we can cut it short if we see fit)

Yeah EvilGate wouldn't need a run weapons trial, he'd be better than the rest of SWK with runs, IMO.
Good luck.
He's already definitely at the top with running weapons yeah, Im gonna have alot of fun fighting him  ;)

-Nem
Whoa, can't wait to play wars with you guys :P
And thanks Maddolis :D
(05-17-2008, 09:11 AM)EvilGate link Wrote: Whoa, can't wait to play wars with you guys :P
And thanks Maddolis :D

Just had a big session at the NGAD Server, pretty awesome fighter, tho it was morning, he was great =P