Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=8612.msg102564#msg102564 date=1208431294]
Man LJ - List your clans and ill tell you if you are or not, ill tell you anyways, you are - Sneaky made it into SWK atleast, you got denied twice, don't flame my members, or ex members either..

And why estroe?

orly!?

Quote:[SWK]Nemesis
High-roller

fcnemesis@hotmail.com
View Profile Email

(No subject)
« Sent to: <ßoƉ>ĻįľĴõŋ on: March 07, 2008, 05:28:35 pm »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Remove this messageRemove
you have been invited to [SWK]

Do you accept, or deny?

what's this then!?
Quote:[SWK]Nemesis
High-roller

fcnemesis@hotmail.com
View Profile Email

(No subject)
« Sent to: <ßoƉ>ĻįľĴõŋ on: March 07, 2008, 05:28:35 pm »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
  Remove this messageRemove
you have been invited to [SWK]

Do you accept, or deny?

And when you added my msn, we denied you(1), oh and:

Quote:What is your ingame name?darxburn
Have you ever been in any other gangs? If so, why do you want to be in SWK?[IK],[MW],[BB], i wanna b in SWK cuz from now ill play just on Randy's srv
What are your favourite weapons?tec,sawn,m4,deagle
What do you think you will be better at? Driver, Fighter, Smartass?fighter
What are your biggest strenghts in-game? fighting
What are your biggest weaknesses in-game?flying
Do you think you're good enough?yep

Quote:Me and Yacoo researched this guy - wasn't happy with what we discovered. He was kicked from [MW] twice and has a friend who causes nothing but trouble. He may be a good fighter, but what we found was not convincing that he was suitable for [SWK]. Plus, being italien there could be some language issues.

Link: http://mwclan.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=1fdc65fe2ea06b7d92314d64ed5bf3fa&topic=350.0

DENIED
(2)
Nemesis don't waste your time on this guy- he's asked half of sa-mp to join BoD, and being rejected from clans and players over and over and over must have an effect on their ego.
For the worse, in this case.
No matter what, you cant shut LJ up  ;)
Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=8612.msg102588#msg102588 date=1208434011]
No matter what, you cant shut LJ up  ;)

Lol true, except on sa-mp.com forums where you can tell him not to post in the initial post :D
I also don't suggest to invite PacMan into the clan. It'll be a big mistake.
(04-17-2008, 01:09 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Lol true, except on sa-mp.com forums where you can tell him not to post in the initial post :D
:D

(04-17-2008, 01:09 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I also don't suggest to invite PacMan into the clan. It'll be a big mistake.

:/
I wont shut up and u denied me now 5 days but if i was accepting ur invitation u were accepting meh anyways Waddolis ur nub right?i asked half of sa-mp players lmao at least I recruite one of the best  ;)
Actaully no i wasn't cos YD said no.
Who the hell are you to judge Pacman00? Its stupid, and stop with useless replies in our topic. Let us decide who is good and who isn't good for SWK. If he applies for ex: [BB] I wouldn't tell you he isn't good recruit or something :) so please stop involving in our desicions