Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg430853#msg430853 date=1346868610]
haha you little LVP bitches, still crying and howling when I verbally finger fuck your sweet little cunts. Relax ladies, and get your facts straight. AzteC was a founding member of the self proclaimed "urban wegends" was he not? Ex [W] AzteC, who I taught how to play sa-mp just like damn near everyone else you mentioned. The same AzteC who 1 week after leaving W to create the well you know. He got popped with nudie images courtesy of those sick pedobears over in NinetyNine Blaze lmfao. Honestly I could careless what kind of music you listen too, the song was simply what was being listened to as i played through those matches in the video. For all I care Lil Wayne can walk headfirst into traffic. What i do care about is when some little dick sucking admin steps into to cock block my views with an arrogant statement and bias opinion.

You're within your rights to do so huh? Yeah good for you peewee, what you should be asking yourself is am I being fair in doing so? Who are you to judge other peoples taste in music? Are you the law of the ear and final word on what can inspire others? Its a wide world my tubby little fat cake eating ninny boy. Dynamic to say the least and people are attracted to all kinds of music and if it inspires them and helps them perform better then I'm all for that. Doesn't matter the genre, or artist or reputation. If it floats their boat and gets them going that is simply all that matters.

You're being a cynical prick for even attempting to judge or degrade a long term and active member of the lvp community. As far as admins go, you are a fat kid with a magnifying glass standing over an ant hill. You're a joke to me and i keep far better staff and a much more mature administration ethic than you silly little bastards. You should be ashamed...like I need the views from here???? LOOOOOOOOL listen kiddo's my name and site are on the "RockstarGames NewsWire" daily. My name still flies on a banner at the Social Club T.V. site. Our website generates more views than you would believe. I'm doing you dicks a favor by even posting here...ya dig? So fuck off and be grateful, this isn't a forum for musical discussion. This is my personal gang thread... So fuck off and let me rep my set like you pussies should have if you wanted a world class and world famous gaming clan. pfff chew toys...

Uh huh....
[Image: RIPLVP2.jpg]
^i like that one,But anyway Hooligan give a fuck what people think or do just like you said 'Fuckers nowadays hate just to hate'...[W] has set his mark years ago one of or the best clan lvp has had and for me it was a honor to have been apart of it,Besides that you should be in laughter honestly for those who still give a damn bout sa:mp.  :Y)
[W] is awesome
Love me some [W]arriors O+

If I had the original vehicle files to my IV i'd join W ingame quite abit :D
lmao this topic needs more drama. btw may I ask how old you are hooligan? just wondering
Keep on bragging about something no one gives a fuck about, your ego is so big that ends up shading your view on reality.... your jimmies are indeed way too easy to rustle. Please go on, your rants are amusing me

learn to accept criticism as you are going to get loads of it in rl, and no one will give a damn about your social club ladder pos, especially your boss if you're ever going to find a job :w
(09-05-2012, 07:41 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Keep on bragging about something no one gives a fuck about, your ego is so big that ends up shading your view on reality.... your jimmies are indeed way too easy to rustle. Please go on, your rants are amusing me

learn to accept criticism as you are going to get loads of it in rl, and no one will give a damn about your social club ladder pos, especially your boss if you're ever going to find a job :w

And you call yourself administration, hah you should be ashamed of your self. I have a job thanks, and for the record no one cares about "your right to do so." least of all your psychiatrist I have a feeling they are more concerned with turning you over to a weight loss clinic so you can shed off some of that blubber and regain some self esteem. I'm easy to rattle? Son its been awhile since i posted anything here at all. Look at the uproar? Behold true power in the GTA community, you post and the thread dies out. I make 1 post and it goes nuclear. Ya Dig? Ya get my drift...Ooooh I bet you're just itching to ban me huh? funny thing is when you do. You will go look at my site to see my reaction LOOOOOOOL. Hook line and sinker, thanks for giving me the most popular thread of the week...yet again... 8)
lol need me some popcorn.
Out of no where we are slandered and bombarded by a clan we could barely even acknowledge as a legitimate clan. The accusations are clearly in jest to get us to play against you to try to raise your SA-MP reputation. Why would we bother playing someone in an extremely outdated game (A games MINMIUM REQUIREMENT IS 1 GHZ PROCESSOR... IE my phone can run it), when we have clearly been playing GTA IV since its release and abanoned SA-MP because of its poor coding. Don't get me wrong... SA-MP has a place in our hearts, but we can no longer take this game seriously. For us to take this game seriously is like playing Pac-Man on a competitive level in modern times. The game has been outdated and moved to the back burner, for us and many real clans.

We have been around so long that I was BANNED from the MASTER SERVER LIST (from kye) for offering coding advice to the main dev because he was clearly not able to fix sync issues. That's right. We have been around FAR before LVP was even made (Note: We like LVP, don't get me wrong). We have even help contribute code to your favorite game modes and to the wiki. We have mastered the game down to the coding... far beyond your simpleton mind can comprehend.

You bring up about how bad ass you are. We are so daunting that all of us have been ranked NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD on GTA IV. Since you don't think IV is squat, let's talk about our accolades on SA-MP. We have diminished clans that were a landmark of SA-MP. SMITH, NB, SiN (although they could be around, I cannot remember), and numberous others I can barely remember. We have one of the most viewed clan sites in the world (www.warriorsgang.com), not to mention the ONLY 100% animated sites. Can you do that? Oh you can't? Let's not forget we are recognized by ROCKSTAR GAMES as one of the longest running and best clans. Yes. Have you won video contests? Do you go to the live events and get spoken to and acknowledged by the devs above 10 thousand other people? To you, you'd be a face in the crowd.

I maybe going overboard but you really have no reason to persecute us. You have the gall to slander us for no apparent reason? Especially an Adminstrator acting with such childish behavior is quite startling. Calling us out is like going to a Navy Seal in a bar and saying you could take him on. It's suicide. Now sit down, shut up, and go cry emo kid.

We mean no disrespect to the SA-MP community, especially LVP, we just think it is baffling that people could take this game seriously after this point in time.

GTA 4 - When the Bullet Hits the Bone [HD] Look at our views

"Tripolar" | GTA IV PC | The Warriors Gang

IWIarrior

Warriors Team Deathmatch My personal script that was used as the number 1 hot spot for 1v1's for quite some time before SA-MP began to dwindle.
oo give me a break....a lil modesty pls?
tl;dr

grow up, all of this started from a bad music taste critic (which still stands)

cya