Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg423840#msg423840 date=1339563172]
[Image: mly0426l.jpg]

And yet he still plays SA:MP. Your argument is invalid.
Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg423101#msg423101 date=1338703472]
You know I get every single Rockstar PC release for free. Including all DLC, yes Rockstar sponsored players. Quest  does too.... 8) PC's warrantied for life and shit.. Same with my boy FugetSudo..[W] business ya know..Active community business;) For the record MaxPayne3 is SICK!! Go buy It!!

Fuck I didn't know that You should send me MP3 and V.. just tell them they sent it to the "wong" house..  ;)
(06-18-2012, 10:32 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: Fuck I didn't know that You should send me MP3 and V.. just tell them they sent it to the "wong" house..  ;)

LOL, Max3 is definitely worth it though, when it comes to hardcore clan shooters MaxPayne3 is the one and only.

The Warriors Gang (MaxPayne3)
Damn Hooligan is there any game you aint good at bro? Nice video as always  :7
Whooped his ass 5-1 at Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
(06-22-2012, 03:55 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Whooped his ass 5-1 at Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
Rofl  ;( Upload video showing your awesome skills please  :X
(06-22-2012, 04:09 AM)Nater link Wrote: Rofl  ;( Upload video showing your awesome skills please  :X

LOL Damn Maddolis for being (still until this very day) The PACMAN champion at the WarriorsGang.com Arcade!!! Dude since you achieved that epic score I have been steadily trying to beat it.
I cannot lol, but I will seriously keep trying until I keel over and die. I don't know what you were on when you got that score but kudos to you mate. PacMan > all other games.

By the way The [W]arriors Gang got a shout out today on the Rockstar Newswire!! [W]e are honored to know that Rockstar recognizes our long standing efforts as a Clan. 9 years and going strong!
Can you dig it????

[Image: WNewswire.png]
Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg425382#msg425382 date=1340659089]
LOL Damn Maddolis for being (still until this very day) The PACMAN champion at the WarriorsGang.com Arcade!!! Dude since you achieved that epic score I have been steadily trying to beat it.
I cannot lol, but I will seriously keep trying until I keel over and die. I don't know what you were on when you got that score but kudos to you mate. PacMan > all other games.

By the way The [W]arriors Gang got a shout out today on the Rockstar Newswire!! [W]e are honored to know that Rockstar recognizes our long standing efforts as a Clan. 9 years and going strong!
Can you dig it????

[Image: WNewswire.png]

Yuuuup, Rockstar always in our shadow.. it's been sometime since the release of IV.. now V is coming soon.. and they know the mighty Warriors are going to be top notch round' those parts!! Back to SA baby!!!!!!!!  ;)

From IV Rockstar shadowing our clan everytime around, nearly each and every Rockstar Games IV Live Event... once a Warrior always a Warrior.

Like the newswire post says "It's great to see that long running fansite WarriorsGang.com"

9 years strong [W] will NEVER DIE!!!!!  :7
Hey Hooligan got a question for ya cobba, I wanna buy some stuff from the [W] shop how long would it take to get to me in Australia??
(06-26-2012, 07:36 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hey Hooligan got a question for ya cobba, I wanna buy some stuff from the [W] shop how long would it take to get to me in Australia??

http://www.spreadshirt.com/help-C1328/articleId/19

That should cover your question and then some ;)

If you're wondering about the quality of the products fear not. All items are high quality and well made, here are some pics of the 2 "W bandanas."
Being worn by some of our Active [W]arrior members!  8)

[Image: Inferno2.png]

[Image: Hooligan-1.png]

[Image: Quest2.jpg]