Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
(05-30-2012, 08:29 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Thanks brah, but sounds like too much hassle.

Why not just accepting me to [W] clan? I think that only by having me on the roster your clan's street cred would boost from 20 to 100 in no time. The name HoogerBooger is pretty much known throughout the whole SA-MP scene.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying and I'm not knocking what you have built and created. [W]e have standards that go far higher than SA-MP, so high in fact they don't stop until you hit 622 broadway New York 10012. Ya dig? Some of us have custom built PC's created by Rockstar Games. These machines are warrantied for life and each time a piece fails and upgrade is sent free of charge. In a sense making us Rockstar sponsored players. Ya know? There for [W]e demand the right to make our click and clan extremely exclusive. [W]arriors is the longest running active GTA clan in history. [W]e are known world wide and have even been mentioned in magazine articles about SA-MP. Not to mention our names splattered all over the Newswire daily, and banners featuring my name on Social Club TV. That have been there for almost a half a year. (I'm not bragging just comparing dick sizes:P)

Our legacy is known as The Best...[W]e only accept the best, when someone claims to fit into this category [W]e shall put them to the test. Elite is as elite does, and no one does it with more cryptic meaning than [W]. No one ever will, Hooger I respect your attitude I really do, most if not all [W] think in that exact same way. I'll tell you what I told them, you have the spirit and inspiration to start your own successful GTA clan. You don't need [W] necessarily. However [W] does not need you either, it could boil down to just me and [W] would still remain the most well known and revered GTA elite club/crew on the planet. I go harder than anyone, even Rockstar knows this, they tell me I'm very well known around there...& you better believe it. I'm out for the throne my friends, and I have a 9 year head start. I respect all who say "to each his own" because that is exactly how I built this clan. Respect to all who put their heart into something they love. Good luck fellow GTA fans:)

I'll be on MaxPayne3 within the hour! To anyone playing this beast on PC, hit me up and friend me on Social Club!

IWIHooligan

The one and only;)
Hooligan,
You could write a book :3
Wait what, custom build pc's by Rockstar?
Sweet, what are your specs?

Edit:
I've tried to add you to my GWL friends list a couple of months ago but I think you've never accepted my request.
(06-01-2012, 12:34 PM)Thug link Wrote: Wait what, custom build pc's by Rockstar?
Sweet, what are your specs?

Edit:
I've tried to add you to my GWL friends list a couple of months ago but I think you've never accepted my request.

I have so many friend requests on GFWL that I just gave up lol. I don't even bother with it haha, add me on social club: IWIHooligan
Rockstar Sponsored Players? What? haha.
(06-03-2012, 06:41 AM)HaZe link Wrote: Rockstar Sponsored Players? What? haha.

You know I get every single Rockstar PC release for free. Including all DLC, yes Rockstar sponsored players. Quest  does too.... 8) PC's warrantied for life and shit.. Same with my boy FugetSudo..[W] business ya know..Active community business;) For the record MaxPayne3 is SICK!! Go buy It!!
Rockstar never sponsored anyone and never will you douchebag with small fat body. Also max payne 3 is another game like GTA IV which doesn't require skill to play, thats what [W]annabees of [NB] was made for.
Boss son u sure hate on everythin here son ur shit u dont even play LVP so why u post here u useless piece of shit?
Ok i dont play lvp even if i owned you 5-0 yesterday.
(06-03-2012, 01:48 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: Rockstar never sponsored anyone and never will you douchebag with small fat body. Also max payne 3 is another game like GTA IV which doesn't require skill to play, thats what [W]annabees of [NB] was made for.

Stop ruining every topic, you idiot. Nobody likes you, no one.

Please stop your fucking faggotry.