Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
(09-05-2010, 09:26 AM)H0lden link Wrote: Sup teej.

yooo Holden
One of the best IV video I've seen. Really impressive. Keep it up!
GTA IV videos ftfw.
Yup there's still people on GTA IV that are banging! Real shooters that will hold their own and give you a run for your money every time. Our newest member DeadPool is the perfect example of what it takes to keep shit live in 2010. He stepped up to the plate alone and earned his place amongst The [W]arriors with blood sweat and tears. Never once did he back down or complain, he held his own and took on every challenge with no fear what so ever. So congratulations DeadPool its an honor to have you riding with us man. Not many people seem to understand the way [W]e function, but to you it comes natural. Right away it just felt right to have you on our team and once [W]e witnessed the power of your play style that just sealed the deal man. You're one hardcore down MotherFucka DeadPool and I think I speak for the whole clan when I say it will be an honor to fight along side you.

-Hooligan

And here is a new video made by our man Inferno!

Bad ass video Inf!

GTA IV PC | "I'm Eccentric" | Instant Kills 3

-ZiGGY
Congrats for Deadpool and nice video.  :>

EDIT: EPIC VIDEO
Awesome video! Btw, where are you guys playing in IV? There's almost no one when I want to play some MP usually...
Gratz oh and nice Video  :o
(10-04-2010, 11:17 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: Awesome video! Btw, where are you guys playing in IV? There's almost no one when I want to play some MP usually...

I'm not sure because sadly I'm not playing IV right now. I'm gonna have to buy a whole new rig because I sold my gaming rig, now I got this Dell Mini Laptop which runs GTASA just fine. So once I get a wireless mouse you'll at least see me back on SA-MP for quite a while.  :9~
Edit:

Yeah so I installed SA-MP on this mini-laptop. looks like I'll be back to SA-MP for a while. Had fun on LVP not only just a few short minutes ago.  :P
(10-04-2010, 05:24 PM)ZiGGY link Wrote: Yeah so I installed SA-MP on this mini-laptop. looks like I'll be back to SA-MP for a while. Had fun on LVP not only just a few short minutes ago.  :P

Nice to hear :)
(10-04-2010, 11:17 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: Awesome video! Btw, where are you guys playing in IV? There's almost no one when I want to play some MP usually...

Player Team Death Match, there is always games going on when I check. Ranked is dead though everyone is to scared...

Noodle Knocker