Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
(05-20-2009, 04:06 PM)Nudie link Wrote: Who cares about english grammar, except for TEF and other smartasses. If you can understand the english that people are talking, then its no problem, theres no need to be a smartass and constantly correct everyone who makes a flaw(?) in a sentence. And boobs are awesome!
I know that, man. I said it in my post: "I don't wanna be like TEF, but...". I posted that post not to correct his grammar mistakes, but to ask him why he keeps being negative and can't get over the fact, which I stated above.
(05-20-2009, 03:11 PM)XiZ link Wrote: "only a child which has never touched boobs, can think that that can be cool" :roll:

Actually, it's "Only a child who has never touched boobs can think that that is cool." No harm intended.
one guy has silicon tits in my face and the other dude got some halo guys crotch shot.

what the hells wrong with u people?
What, do you want me to put on a picture of me doing a V with my fingers on my chin?
(05-21-2009, 12:19 AM)Shark link Wrote: What, do you want me to put on a picture of me doing a V with my fingers on my chin?
Actually, you have to put your tongue out, too. No harm intended.
(05-21-2009, 11:47 AM)XiZ link Wrote: Actually, you have to put your tongue out, too. No harm intended.

I didn't mean that, I meant a picture like his.
(05-20-2009, 04:06 PM)Nudie link Wrote: boobs are awesome!

TEPELSSSS
wasup warriooors. thug has mad skills
sup Noto!
Hehe ty dude.. :7
yes we can