Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The New SA-MP 0.2.5.
(03-25-2008, 12:41 PM)Jay link Wrote: I dont think it does mean that, and if it did, Im sure I'd have to make a respawn feature. But like I say, I doubt that will happen :)

That would be like so nice:( Personally I think the cars vanishing is one of the biggest issues in this game.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(03-25-2008, 12:41 PM)Jay link Wrote: I dont think it does mean that, and if it did, Im sure I'd have to make a respawn feature. But like I say, I doubt that will happen :)

Actually, it's quite possible that cars appear 'respawned' to new players when none's in them because they aren't synced?

Something worth testing.
(03-25-2008, 01:43 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Actually, it's quite possible that cars appear 'respawned' to new players when none's in them because they aren't synced?

Something worth testing.

Of course it. It happens all the time.  But Jay means that cars moved to the middle of nowhere will respawn to their starting place still. Where as HoogerBooger thought the cars never respawned, which is currently possible to do.
where i can download it sa-mp.com?
its not publicly released yet buddy.
Maybe make it like (if possible) a whole 20 mins b4 car respawns (when not moved)
(03-26-2008, 07:19 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Maybe make it like (if possible) a whole 20 mins b4 car respawns (when not moved)
I think 20minutes is already here, or it was 2, well i forgot -.-.
(03-26-2008, 02:31 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: I think 20minutes is already here, or it was 2, well i forgot -.-.

I think an hour would be really nice, in that case I could park a car somewhere in the woods and go hiking at the Mount Chilliad and when I return the car is still there :)

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(03-26-2008, 02:41 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I think an hour would be really nice, in that case I could park a car somewhere in the woods and go hiking at the Mount Chilliad and when I return the car is still there :)

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
Or a command that makes your car keeps for longer times :D

like if you would /lock your car it will be there for a ammount of time :)
but we will see what 0.2.5 has and lets hope its these awesome things :D
wow 500 player spots..