Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The New SA-MP 0.2.5.
Nah, I could stand on boats almost fluently. But it's hard with the planes  :P
Quote:500 players should lead to some huge lag.

lmao True _O-
Admins gunna have a hard job. :p
haha nice video!!! That would be like the best  thing for RP or a  sky driveby

for example: A plane comes down with several people on top of it shooting M4's at gang base.
(03-20-2008, 11:56 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Up to 2 billion virtual worlds (all server controlled).

Lmao, do you even know what that means? 1000 Virtual worlds would be pointless, never mind 2 billion!
Jay, im not stupid. I know exactly what it means.

I know it seems pointless, but just the possability that someone could go to one of the virtual worlds everytime they log on and no one would know who they are because they never see them, just weird to think 2 billion worlds...
The Virtual worlds up the 2billion would be awesome, great for RP servers and cryers who say ''OMFG SOMEONE IS IN MY HOUSE''
(03-21-2008, 05:16 PM)Twilight link Wrote: why isn't it called 0.2.3 :+

Probably because 0.2.3 and 0.2.4 were internal builds which were scrapped or such, and easier for them to start a new minor version from "scratch".
(03-20-2008, 03:26 PM)ayam link Wrote:     - The server maintains an accurate position of all vehicles, even when they're not being driven.

For more information, go to- http://sa-mp.com/blog_page.php

So that means the cars won't re-spawn after not being used for a short period of time? If so then good job fellow members of the community, I will be able to build car barricades to protect myself!

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
I dont think it does mean that, and if it did, Im sure I'd have to make a respawn feature. But like I say, I doubt that will happen :)