Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: First impressions of the PC screenshots?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Amazing, better than I expected.
26.67%
4 26.67%
Roughly what I expected, fairly satisfied.
33.33%
5 33.33%
You gotta be kidding me, right?
26.67%
4 26.67%
Console Loyal!
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Grand Theft Auto IV Discussion || RockstarGames.com/IV
Why? It's possible. They should be doing this.
yea its possible and probably could easily happen, but the two companys are rivals, i seriously doubt they will link the two consols together ever
(04-05-2008, 10:43 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: yea its possible and probably could easily happen, but the two companys are rivals, i seriously doubt they will link the two consols together ever

Indeed. I hope it'll happen but I doubt that. :/
[quote pid='6636' dateline='1207260417']
w00t? hah men de är gay o byta in spel.
[/quote]

You doesn't even need to pick the game up,  just "buy" 3 crapp games and give them back. 

[quote pid='6636' dateline='1207260417']
// näjs med en svensk på LVP :D
[/quote]

there's lots of us :P

[modbreak]Please fix your quotes, talk in english and don't double post.[/modbreak]
(04-05-2008, 11:20 AM)mjaa link Wrote: You doesn't even need to pick the game up,  just "buy" 3 crapp games and give them back. 

haha men jag va o kollade på GB idag och du hade rätt sarry

haha I saw in the GB store today, and you were right, sorry

langa msn plixhe :) (pm)

there's lots of us :P

[/quote]

[modbreak]Talk in english[/modbreak]
blahc and mjaa please just PM each other.
Definately more than i expected in a discussion topic, very nice links mate.
(04-05-2008, 10:43 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: yea its possible and probably could easily happen, but the two companys are rivals, i seriously doubt they will link the two consols together ever

I mean Rockstar develop MP for both consoles together..
gta IV will be the best movies ever ;D haha
...IV will be more like a realy good movie witch you control :D
News

In-Game search engine confirmed.

Quote:It seems that the in-game search engine has been confirmed to be "EyeFind". www.eyefind.info now re-directs to the GTA IV Homepage.

Xbox World Journalist completes GTA IV.

Quote:Games Radar have an interview on their website with the deputy editor of Xbox World 360 magazine. A man who is the first journalist in the world to complete the story missions on Grand Theft Auto IV. He answers some questions about what he likes in the game and why you should buy it, but the most interesting is with regards to the time it takes to complete the game.

Quote:In terms of the time it takes to finish, how does it compare with others in the series?

That's a hard question to answer really. I finished the story mode in 24 hours, without skipping cut scenes, but I literally blitzed through and hardly took on any side missions. If I was to play it again (which I will be, right on launch day!) I'd say to wrap up the story will take at least 40 hours at a normal pace, plus another – say, 25? – to wrap up the remainder of the missions. In truth though, you could be paving the streets of Liberty City in a year's time and still not have discovered everything. Plus, if you're a 360 owner, there's the promise of downloadable content to come...My advice is: just kick back, take your time and breathe every fresh sight and sound in, don't simply rush through just to finish it before your mates. I wish I'd had that option!

So there you have it. If you rush through the game as fast as you can, you'll have the story finished in a day. 100% completion will most likely take close to 100 hours I imagine.