Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New Gang System Idea
When I've finished it(which is getting very close) its been tested well enough, and then approved by higher authorities( ie bug Badeend)
Maybe we could do this:

One gang goes in, and kills three gang members
Gang war initiates, and both gangs are placed on opposite sides of the base (one in the car park and the other to the left of the gate)
If a member dies, he doesn't respawn until all the members of his gang are dead, or have won
Whoever wins get the base, and the losers spawn back somewhere next to two sultans TOGETHER. :)

-tj
And maybe you can make it this way too:
If they have died they will see the gangbase so they know how the fight is going, it may take long and I don't know what you have planned for what happens when they die but I think it would be nice to see the fight after dying :)
Yeah i had the thought about them seeing the gangwar on after dying... atm the spawn to an interior in which they cant leave until GangWar is over./.
(03-11-2007, 02:40 PM)!damo!spiderman link Wrote:Yeah i had the thought about them seeing the gangwar on after dying... atm the spawn to an interior in which they cant leave until GangWar is over./.

Yeah, standing on the roof of the golflcub maybe? And they can't leave the roof than.
Put the player out at sea, then face the camera over the base. When done, respawn the player so it fixes :)

-tj
There's alot better ways than putting him at sea... why not just 10000 high in the air and freezing him there... easy
(03-11-2007, 11:07 PM)!damo!spiderman link Wrote:There's alot better ways than putting him at sea... why not just 10000 high in the air and freezing him there... easy

Yeah, but you got my point :)
Will the system be implemented in 2.50 version?
Obviously not. It's out, and I don't see it :)

-tj