Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]the LVP city council
In the "real world" a new house has to have an couple of things like, not to high, must fit the neighbourhood and use good materials.

now the LVP-team is introducing the "donate for a house" thing, so if u donate u can have your own house in LVP  :)
so the idee of people having the LS airport control tower as an house would be nice, but it wont fit the san andreas map.

(still IDEE)
  if soneone choose an house, it first has to be checked be the City Council, and if needed changed  >:)

i would join the council! KEEP THE STREETS OF SA NICE AND CLEAN  :w    the slogan  :P

"some"  8) screens made by me for example of houses and scenery can be found HERE 
please peply if u like/dislike it  8)
(03-05-2007, 05:35 PM)oostcoast link Wrote:In the "real world" a new house has to have an couple of things like, not to high, must fit the neighbourhood and use good materials.

now the LVP-team is introducing the "donate for a house" thing, so if u donate u can have your own house in LVP  :)
so the idee of people having the LS airport control tower as an house would be nice, but it wont fit the san andreas map.

(still IDEE)
  if soneone choose an house, it first has to be checked be the City Council, and if needed changed  >:)

i would join the council! KEEP THE STREETS OF SA NICE AND CLEAN  :w    the slogan  :P

please peply if u like/dislike it  8)
i like the idea i think its good. c ya  :w :w :w
Real money?
(03-05-2007, 05:43 PM)P_U_F_I link Wrote:Real money?
same question  :P
Yes, real money.
I will not do this bullshit. This is just a game, lets be serious. I will not spend my money for a ingame house.
Bullshit? You are full of bullshit, you would be donating money to the guys that run this server.
It's no so easy to donate money from Romania. Nobody has a credit card arond here.
please read this
bevore u say that it is crap  :w
its an great idee
I'm from Argentina and i'm going to donate, you don't need a credit card :P