Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which City Should Rockstar have chosen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New York / Liberty City(as is)
30.77%
20 30.77%
Tokyo
15.38%
10 15.38%
Australia
1.54%
1 1.54%
London
10.77%
7 10.77%
FiXeRlAnD
13.85%
9 13.85%
NetherNetherLand
18.46%
12 18.46%
Texas City
3.08%
2 3.08%
Afghanastan(sp? lol)
1.54%
1 1.54%
Other
4.62%
3 4.62%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA 4 discussion
PS 3 sucks.
Paying €600 for a rebuild PS 2 with an extra blue ray.
Buy rather the platinum XBX 360.!  :+
(04-03-2007, 04:51 PM)Boeing link Wrote:PS 3 sucks.
Paying €600 for a rebuild PS 2 with an extra blue ray.
Buy rather the platinum XBX 360.!  :+

360 fanboy :X
Mwa, they said the same thing when they were comparing the Xbox and PS2 in the old days and the PS2 was still more popular. At the moment the Xbox360 also has better games to offer and I think it will continue that way in the future.

And when they will continue the X360 exclusive extra content I will certainly go for it
Hehe yeah,

I was on the Autorai last friday. There was an PS3 stand where you had the opportunity to play with an PS3  :)

I played a game called Ridge Racer 7 and I have to be honest: the grapihics were very... VERY good!!
If GTA4 looks even half that good, I'll gonna be a very happy man  :D

It's a fact... The PS3 is better and has more and nicer features than the Xbox360.  :)
Microsoft have just announced their Elite X-BoX 360. It's an improved version of the X-Box 360. Its Hi-Def which matches the PS3 and is head to head with Playstation in the graphics department. It comes with a nice 120gb hardrive which is a fair bit more than what the PS3 comes with. It's a bit cheaper but purchasing it with the optional extra HD Drive(the blu-rays so called match) it brings it up to about the same price as the PS3. It comes in a new stylish black look with smooth curves and metalic finishes( just like the uhhh PS3). So hey Microsoft are actually pulling out some guns in this war.... who will win?
M$ are copying the PS3 basically? :X

And, HD discs suck compared to bluray ones, afaik.

-tj
Yeah they are pretty much... and yeah HD discs do suck 15gb compared to blu rays 30gb
Some Dutch newmessage: http://tweakers.net/nieuws/46912/
It basically says that the XBOX elite doesn't has a HDDVDDrive :o So that BluRay is maybe gonna win.
Fireburn... the Xbox Elite doesn't come with the HD DVD drive but you can purchase it as an add on for additional cost. Without the HD Drive the Elite comes to be alot cheaper than the PS3 but when purchased with it they're roughly the same price... so hopefully price war will begin :)
Well I'm pissed at Sony for only releasing the 60GB model here... stupid move. They'd get more buyers here if there was a 20GB :X

Anyway...

-tj