Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fair Fight Movement
(03-13-2008, 11:02 PM)ooshie link Wrote: Didnt need to read past this post...Agreed!
Ignorant move
(03-13-2008, 11:02 PM)ooshie link Wrote: Didnt need to read past this post...Agreed!
(03-14-2008, 02:15 AM)Scrappy link Wrote: Ignorant move
QFT.
Signed by HoogerBooger.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
hanging out at the ship n killing low ping players [noobies]is cheapo lame all the same :)
"low ping players [noobies]"
Lol...?
(03-14-2008, 10:59 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Signed by HoogerBooger.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
you're supposed to follow the rules. I think u r the opposite of a fair player with your nading and dbing.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=7276.msg90389#msg90389 date=1205507392]
you're supposed to follow the rules. I think u r the opposite of a fair player with your nading and dbing.

I am following every single rule. I never /taxi or anything during the fight. Nading and db'ing is a feature of this game which is allowed so back up your statements next time. This topic is about ingame command abusing, please don't try to bring your bitterness into every single topic you post.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(03-14-2008, 02:15 AM)Scrappy link Wrote: Ignorant move

How is that ignorant? I read your hole post and down to Katie's. I completly agree with what she has to say. The rest of the posts either say "signed" or emphasize what you ALREADY said in the origional post.
(03-14-2008, 05:08 PM)ooshie link Wrote: How is that ignorant? I read your hole post and down to Katie's. I completly agree with what she has to say. The rest of the posts either say "signed" or emphasize what you ALREADY said in the origional post.
There were more points brought up after what Katie said, which was stated in the first page. If you really did not read a word after that, it is indeed very ignorant.