Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2vs2 Fight club tournament Sign up now !!
(03-25-2008, 12:28 AM)FarePak link Wrote: HaZe sounds better tbh..
felt like using my old name. next name change im changing it back.. but gotta wait. i just wanted to come in on unsuspecting regulars and as they try to shoot me i kill em and they show their true colors.
(03-25-2008, 12:29 AM)HaZe link Wrote: felt like using my old name. next name change im changing it back.. but gotta wait. i just wanted to come in on unsuspecting regulars and as they try to shoot me i kill em and they show their true colors.

Quote:try to shoot me i kill em and they show their true colors.

Lawl Lawl Lawl!
How could I forsee you allying with Gunso for this?
Still the probable winners.
(03-25-2008, 12:29 AM)HaZe link Wrote: felt like using my old name. next name change im changing it back.. but gotta wait. i just wanted to come in on unsuspecting regulars and as they try to shoot me i kill em and they show their true colors.
Lmfao :+
u p00n3d me :<
(03-25-2008, 12:14 AM)HaZe link Wrote: you havent updated the thing... me and stylez arent teaming up. but anyway now its Gunso and MooN (HaZe)

Wtf man!!!!!

Its u !!@ Lol Sorry for what i was talking to u in game :P
(03-25-2008, 12:14 AM)HaZe link Wrote: you havent updated the thing... me and stylez arent teaming up. but anyway now its Gunso and MooN (HaZe)
lol i crouch bugged you LOL :P sorry ;)
(03-25-2008, 01:02 PM)ZaMboR link Wrote: Wtf man!!!!!

Its u !!@ Lol Sorry for what i was talking to u in game :P
Hmm... :/ Seems someone showed there 'true' colours.
(03-25-2008, 01:02 PM)ZaMboR link Wrote: Its u !!@ Lol Sorry for what i was talking to u in game :P

I speak to people based on the way they act.
If they end up being an undercover friend or whatever, I don't regret what I say.
Just a tip for the future.

EDIT: At above: Darius said it all.
dude when is this thing gonna be on we have been waiting forever !
Good Luck To Evryone  :9~