Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Will SA-MP fade when GTA4 is out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
24.37%
29 24.37%
No
75.63%
90 75.63%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Will SA-MP fade when GTA4 is out?
(06-04-2008, 10:09 PM)Jay link Wrote: Word! Yo Roam Mate  ;)
Yo mate ;)

@ Greyfox, u are really wrong! In SA the Mafia exists in the same, as IV have gangsters in the same, I am to doubt that you have played both GTA´s.  :+
Do u read the news?
I´ll explain to u, most of IV players are tired of the game, millions still playing SA. <- From News

:w
(06-05-2008, 12:49 PM)RoamPT link Wrote: Yo mate ;)

@ Greyfox, u are really wrong! In SA the Mafia exists in the same, as IV have gangsters in the same, I am to doubt that you have played both GTA´s.  :+
Do u read the news?
I´ll explain to u, most of IV players are tired of the game, millions still playing SA. <- From News

i r not
I think it will but maybe not if GTA4 MP (PC) has the same Multiplayer as GTA4 MP (XBox 360 and PS3) with 16 players max I think most people won't leave SA-MP with 200 players max. and great servers like this. But you never know, the SA-MP crew might create a mod for GTA4? :)
(06-05-2008, 12:49 PM)RoamPT link Wrote: Yo mate ;)

Do u read the news?

Lmfao _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
(08-07-2008, 02:26 PM)Cheronis link Wrote: I think it will but maybe not if GTA4 MP (PC) has the same Multiplayer as GTA4 MP (XBox 360 and PS3) with 16 players max I think most people won't leave SA-MP with 200 players max. and great servers like this. But you never know, the SA-MP crew might create a mod for GTA4? :)

Nop, R* expanded the MP for PC :)

Oh and SA-MP won't fade just because of GTA IV, and u can carry on playing both.
I don't think so, because I'm looking forward to play IV but I think I'll love Sa-mp more :)
Hm until i have no new computer i will stay at samp :P
people are already bored of GTA:IV on PS3 and Xbox imo. samp is more fun
(08-12-2008, 11:07 AM)AzTeC link Wrote: people are already bored of GTA:IV on PS3 and Xbox imo. samp is more fun
QFT
(08-12-2008, 11:07 AM)AzTeC link Wrote: people are already bored of GTA:IV on PS3 and Xbox imo. samp is more fun

QFF