Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A new area 51 minigame
I noticed the killtimes and chases as a minigame, But prhaps there could be a new area 51 minigame were half of the server players spawn at the bottom of AREA 51, and the other half at the top, And we all have to kill eachother, and once a player has been killed they can spawn back in L.V normally were they probably woudnt come back because Its so far away! And the person with the highest wanted level at the end could maybe win a higher bank limit?
It would be good for training new players[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
A simple idea, but its good, i like it. It will be good use for that area since there isnt anything going on there anyway.

Don't know what our developers have to say.  :)
You can also make the killtime gang related ..
And hopefully not like all those other A51 gamemodes.. something to spice it up would be nice!
I have an idea that A51 will blow up (script it in, possibly? :/ )
after a certain time, whoever has the most kills during that time and gets out of the fenceline before A51 blows up wins!
That way peopel will have to stay inside to win, because being outside the fence no kills count ;)
I dont think its possible to have A51 blow up, maybe just a timelimit.
I think it will be possible to make area51 blow up. Of course not for real, but an illusion could be created.
Getting desperate would be putting satchels all over the place and making them explode at the end xD
This has to be, when it will be made, something that definately must be triggered by an admin and nog by the users. That is my first point for this mini-game. When an admin triggers the game with /area51minigamethatdestroyeseverythingonthisserver ( :+ ) ther wil be an anouncement or a showmessage showing:
Quote:The Area51 minigame will start in 10 seconds, type /part if you don't want to participate
At this part you exclude the people that realy don't want to join a game like this.

everybody spawns within the area 51 (Maybe even inside with al the stairs?) and have to kill everybody they meet. Last one standing wins a pluspoint :)

There are only 2 problems:
1, what about people who take a hike? They join the game but easily walk out and wave to the croud. At this time there will be no winner and the game wil never think it is finished (or an admin types /stoparea51minigamethatdestroyeseverythingonthisserver)
you can't block the exits until we are in samp 0.2 (maybe spawn a coach in front of the small gate where you can leave whitch nobody can enter?) As far as I know it is not possible to jump over the fence.

Second point is that area51 is also a property and maybe more important, a taxi location. What if players (from a gang?) take a taxi to area51 (after they have been shot) and they go help their friends/gangmates to get that pluspoint?

This are just a couple of things that crossed my mind reading this thread.

Deaken
A possible solution for players who "take a hike" could be to disable the ability to score etc. when outside the fenceline.. Maybe.. :/