Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A new area 51 minigame
why does it have to blow up ffs, that would be gay! Why not just the 1st person to get a 10 start wanted level wins (after all the wnted levels are reset before the  minigame that is)
Blowing it up is FUN and adds a COOL edge to it :+

-tj
It is also complicated I think :P

@ Management -
    Do you have a file with all the ideas people have mentioned for reference? :P :P

(joking :) )
(02-26-2007, 07:45 AM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:@ Management -
    Do you have a file with all the ideas people have mentioned for reference? :P :P

Nah, we print them out and use them as toilet paper :7
lol
haha! :+
And we're out of toilet paper so post some more good ideas.  ;)
hehe  :P
(02-26-2007, 07:45 AM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:It is also complicated I think :P

Adding a few static objects into a minigame? Well, most of the times this can easily be done. It's the same as adding a checkpoint, when you participate in a race, but this time you'll replace the red checkpoint marker with, by example, a bomb that's going off.

As for the minigame itself:
An area51 minigame where you'll have to murder each other? Hmm, sounds a bit standard to me. I'd rather see storm tracks for cars or bike's, something like a bike crosscourse, you do at the stadiums in the singe player mode.
The storm tracks can be realized, with help of adding a few objects, and so on, but the bike course thingy.. that isn't implented/synced properly in 0.1, we'll better wait for 0.2 then.

But let's see..
How about this...
2 Player's are spawned high up in the air, and given a parachute. They each have to land in a checkpoint on the ground, and continue their way through the parcour in the desert. They'll have to jump over ridges, climb over walls, en get in bikes, ride a mile or so, then they'll have to get out to continue their way on the parcour.
Just like I said, a storm track.

Hmm, now I made myself keen on trying this. I'll see if this can be realized with my code-knowledge, and if so, i'll try to make one!
Triathlon! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D