Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Radio - Closed down.
(05-23-2008, 06:20 PM)V6_FtW link Wrote: i know. but it's good.
Bumping topics is not allowed on the forum, unless its a VERY valid reason, other than 'but its good'.

So is mini-modding, Chris5170, and i'm still waiting for you to find the report to moderator button.

Either way, we right now have no intention of starting LVP Radio up again, although so was suggested by V6_FtW...
Hmmm.... I know a bit about radio. Maybe I could pull it out of it's deathbead?
I know about it as well, we just need a server to host it on. Unless you have a server, Fist. I certainly do not.
(01-29-2009, 12:26 PM)Joe_Rock link Wrote: I know about it as well, we just need a server to host it on. Unless you have a server, Fist. I certainly do not.
I know it has a HELL of alot of adverts on it, but hey, it's free and unlimited! www.listen2myradio.com
I could mix online at some evenings, I'm pretty good at it, I could post some sets too if wanted.
(01-29-2009, 04:46 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I could mix online at some evenings, I'm pretty good at it, I could post some sets too if wanted.
SEE! This is working! We already have 3 presenters and a server!
I have some collections, and would be willing to play whole albums ;-)
LVP Radio was awesome, and I just registered the IRC channel again. It's mine. Mine.

But seriously, I would love to see it come back. I could play some music as well (no requests, though). :+
I would be more than glad to host the server. I have a dedicated VPS that has ran shoutcast and icecast very well and I think it would be just perfect!

Let me know!